**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

27k dark artifact worth 1 sig stone. That sucks.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I spent 54k shards to awaken my juggs and old man Logan. They were in the crystal so I knew I could get them. Was hoping I wouldn’t but they weren’t the worst options in there for me. Just have tot ale what you get and move on
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I can affirm these are random and not absolute poop. From those crystals I got a HE awaken, Gwenpool, and hype
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Batman05 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Someone said somewhere that Kabam classes these Dark artifact crystals as ‘Free’ 5*. They took 30+ minutes everyday over a 2 week period.
    That’s Hardly free.
    Not sure what warrants as ‘enough effort’ to get a full 5*....

My other gripe about these crystals was the drop rates.
    The crystal description said “100% chance to get a 5*” .

It leads you to assume that it’s equal chance to get every champ in the crystal, yet in my entire alliance, the best champs pulled were a single Gwenpool and a single Ghost rider. The rest were groots, hulkbusters, Iron patriots and venoms.

Each member got atleast 1 crystal and around half (probably more) got a second. So out of 45~ crystals only 2 got a desirable champ.

Can we please have the drop rates of each individual champion displayed on future crystals like this please?

You’ve hit on a key element of consideration in this game most Summoners miss: time.

F2P is only accurate if you put no value on your time; free rewards are only free if you literally have nothing else to do. While I have invested a significant amount of time in this game since Dec 2014, I’ve come to realize how I value my time versus how this game values it. The two amounts aren’t close to being equal.

As for the drop rates, we can dream.

Dr. Zola

The drop rates are equal to pull all the champs. Kabam has said this every time.

Do you have a link to these statements?

The actual pull results seem to indicate otherwise.
  • Options
    JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90

The drop rates are equal to pull all the champs. Kabam has said this every time. [/quote]

It had to be true because they said it was... haha.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Think of it as doing dungeons for infinity dust and dark artifacts are a nice bonus... 3 basically free 5*’s. Seems fair to me. I’d have done the dungeons even without the dark artifacts so just bonus CHANCES for a new champ.. worse case scenario increase sig by 1. Might have been nice to have sig stones in dust store on a side note.
  • Options
    MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    well ill be missing 260 dark artifacts for a new 5* crystal..FML
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    This is what you get for opening a max signature champ :D :
    6me6tsbxoa37.png