**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3* DP offer

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
Today’s messages indicate that a 3* DP bundle purchase is necessary to compete in the 4* DP arenas, but they say nothing of whether this bundle will be released again. Will it?

Comments

• NotAbetaTesterNotAbetaTester Posts: 3
    @kabammiike I want to know the same thing. Will there be a opportunity to purchase the 3* version in order to be able to participate in the 4* arena?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    In the past there has not been. You either purchased it when it was first presented to you or you were S.O.L.
  • JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    Yeah I also wanna know that...
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    In the past there has not been. You either purchased it when it was first presented to you or you were S.O.L.

They have offered his bundle previously
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    edited June 2018
    The 3star offer will be available. They stated u can purchase multiple chances at the 4star arena
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get clarification on this.....
    I mean when i first downloaded this game i did not buy the 3* deadpool as i didnt wanna spend until i knew the game was for me. I dont even want the 3* for the entry to the 4* arena so much as i want him for my collection. It is unfair i believe to offer a bundle fornthebforst 2 weeks of someones account and then never again.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Ok, what Eric said. It does explicitly state that the bundle gets you one entry, but additional entries can be purchased in the unit store. Does this mean having to purchase entire 3* DP bundles for each entry?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    It doesnt say the bundle contains 3* deadpool either. Only an entry
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I'm extremely disappointed to see that the 4* arena only offers deadpool to the top 200. I don't have a 3* yet but will be passing on whatever upcoming 3* offer is made because limiting the top prize to only 200 is ridiculous. Top 800 like the featured arena or 10% rank rewards should be the system for this deadpool arena.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Kabam Mike has confirmed that you’ll be able to buy the offer again some time this month.