**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blades danger sense??

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Alright so im bored and wanna test some of my champs just rank 4'd blade and wanted to see what he can do so went into ROL got up to juggs and brought my blade in. Got half way through the fight and thought this should be taking this long?... only to look up and see danger sense hasnt kicked in? And yes i did have ghost rider with me in the team. Is this a bug is juggs not a villian now? Please see picture evidence below...

Kabam please clarify whats going on here??
And has anyone else see this on rol juggs or any other juggs?

Regards

MrWarrren96

wc06f1w82fy2.jpg

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Oh. Are u sure u hav GR one the team. Becasse im just test it and it Worning with GR one the team
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Do we even have tags in ROL? Those champs have been frozen in a time capsule i.e. the later changes haven't affected them. The tags (including #Villian) came much later.

Can say ther no isuse he May just hav forget to put. GR one the team
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Insert new conspiracy theory
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I’m curious as well that why Sabertooth isn’t a villain. Just ran in to him during quest. Tree blade in and got no danger sense. Sabertooth is a bad dude kabam....
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Do we even have tags in ROL? Those champs have been frozen in a time capsule i.e. the later changes haven't affected them. The tags (including #Villian) came much later.

I deffo took rider in with me, but the funny thing is i went in a day later after posting this with the exact same team to test it and all was fine so im unsure to why this happened but kabam obviously fixed it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Mrwarren96 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »

I deffo took rider in with me, but the funny thing is i went in a day later after posting this with the exact same team to test it and all was fine so im unsure to why this happened but kabam obviously fixed it

Quite doubtful they did anything.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    I’m curious as well that why Sabertooth isn’t a villain. Just ran in to him during quest. Tree blade in and got no danger sense. Sabertooth is a bad dude kabam....

In the comics he has swayed from villain to anti hero of sorts. Hes a mercenary
  • Ibz6868Ibz6868 Posts: 2
    #FakeNews 😂😂
  • bl00m_bl00m_ Posts: 11

you should check each champion's tag before you claim something tho