**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Potion trade in

Thanks for the appreciation of losing health buy trading in alliance health potions. 5 tier 1 potions worth 1750, for 1 tier 2 potion worth 1200 OR 3 tier 2 potions worth 3600, for a tier 3 potion worth 3000. I feel so APPRECIATED!!! You guys are getting worse with your wonderful offers.

Comments

• Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    The point is you don't have to use as many items in AQ/AQ...sure you would have more net health gain, but would run out of item uses quicker....the tier 1 potions are hardly worth using
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    The point is you don't have to use as many items in AQ/AQ...sure you would have more net health gain, but would run out of item uses quicker....the tier 1 potions are hardly worth using

Even the non-AQ potions it is rather nice for too. If you tend to accumulate a lot like some of us do this prevents having to sell them and resets the timer in the stash for what you trade in for.
  • RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
    How to trade ? I don't see an option anywhere ?
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Robojini wrote: »

Yeah, I've been wondering, How do you trade?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Robojini wrote: »

Store
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You guys make me laugh so hard, who even needs potions for AQ? I never hear of this, using potions in AQ lmao, maybe you guys need to play map1!
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    You guys make me laugh so hard, who even needs potions for AQ? I never hear of this, using potions in AQ lmao, maybe you guys need to play map1!

So you're in a top 10 alliance I'm assuming since you are so good, and run map 6 all 5 days? We run map 5x5 and yes, towards the end, potions are sometimes needed.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Yeah, and you are the one who is asking Limbo to be nerfed... I'm laughing harder

I just spit my coffee out at this!!!! You made my day my friend.

So you're in a top 10 alliance I'm assuming since you are so good, and run map 6 all 5 days? We run map 5x5 and yes, towards the end, potions are sometimes needed.

I typically only use them in war to prevent losing a less than 50% health champ on my next node. I hate giving up kills in war.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Capt. Nerf back again.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    wray1976 wrote: »

Capt. Nerf back again.

Personally I think cap ww2 needs a nerf all my friends think u need him to beat any AQ map and feel discouraged since they don't have him it's not fair that they don't have him and have to spend potions to use the champs they want that are not able to counter champs like him

Come on kabam do the right thing nerf cap ww2
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    But back on topic as others have pointed out its mainly to get around the item use limit for aq
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Also I did it with all my level 1 quest health potions because I get those all the time from 4hour crystals. So if I change them to L2 ones then I can get around the item cap. I'd rather have 10 L2 and then get 20 l1 potions from the crystals than just get 70 l1 potions overall.
    Also I did it with all my level 1 quest health potions because I get those all the time from 4hour crystals. So if I change them to L2 ones then I can get around the item cap. I'd rather have 10 L2 and then get 20 l1 potions from the crystals than just get 70 l1 potions overall.

Or you can bank your free 4 hour crystals until you need them for something. I currently have more than 500 stored up just in case.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

Or you can bank your free 4 hour crystals until you need them for something. I currently have more than 500 stored up just in case.

Yeah I had 300 and opened them for act 5. I had 150 left so opened the rest to trade up.
  • How do you trade
  • LoneWULFLoneWULF Posts: 2
    Agerar wrote: »
    How do you trade

You are like my ex-gf.. Digging up the past!!!
    It was available at that time.. Not now.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Agerar wrote: »
    How do you trade

During Summoner Appreciation Week 3
    Remember, next week you’ll be able to trade 5 Level 1 Alliance Health Potions for a Level 2 Alliance Health Potion, and 3 Level 2 Alliance Health Potions for a Level 3 Health Potion! You’ll also be able to trade 2 Level 1 Health Potions for a Level 2 Health Potion, and 2 Level 2 Health Potions for a Level 3 Health Potion!

Event is over.