**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Free awakening gem and rank down ticket

I suggest you to give free awakening gem and also rank down ticket for this update

Comments

• GowthamreddyGowthamreddy Posts: 37
    It's a good idea to improve game and players
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    No

What he said
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    No

What he said

I concur with both

Or here you can have a 2 or 3* AG
    And a RDT but you get no cats back, no gold and no Iso. But since you know hate the champion and won't use him it doesn't matter
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    No

What he said

What both of them said.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    A five star AG? I wouldnt disagree with that hehehehehe
  • GowthamreddyGowthamreddy Posts: 37
    Ok I was saying about 4star ag
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    No
    Simple answer. End of discussion
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    I suggest you to give free awakening gem and also rank down ticket for this update

I'll give you a 2* Awakening Gem and a 2* RDT.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited June 2018

who are you
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Steelhead wrote: »
    You guys all say no, and flag the original post, but the truth is, you would take it and use it if they were giving them out for free.

Your not wrong
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need 4 star rank down tickets badly. No 5 star rank down tickets
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    You guys all say no, and flag the original post, but the truth is, you would take it and use it if they were giving them out for free.

So damn true
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    I would also take $500 and spend it if it was given to me as a gift, but I'm not gonna go out on the streets and start begging people to give me money either
  • Jaydon17Jaydon17 Posts: 3
    That would be awesome
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302

Well Yeah, we would. But what we are saying that it will never happen lol
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    If they nerf MD there better be some rank down tickets coming
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Wait, wait, wait! No one would be talking about getting compensated for a bug riddled software release if kabam tested their junk first. So the question becomes do you want an AG and an RDT (which is nowhere close to enough compensation for the pain and suffering we all go thru) or do you want a game that works properly?

I'll go for a game that works properly and no pain and suffering. Funny that Strike Force doesn't seem to have these problems... Oops! I'm gonna get banned for that one! LOL!!!!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If they nerf MD there better be some rank down tickets coming

I don’t get why they would nerf MD now that there’s Blade...they should buff it to remove buffs after 2 seconds and give 10% each. It should also work on passives 😁
  • I didn't get Awakening jem! on either account how far on act 5
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Tibo256 wrote: »
    I didn't get Awakening jem! on either account how far on act 5

Dude, way to revive a LONG DEAD post with something unrelated. Put in a Support Ticket if you think there's an issue.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I mean, why not just ask for a rank UP gem?? Why not add to your arsenal of champs? I don't understand why people are always asking for rank downs instead of rank ups??