**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade turning off nodes with danger sense

Saw this video earlier of blade turning off poison node completely and was wondering if it is a bug or working as it should.

https://youtu.be/Nq3dWC_L8LY?t=4m45s

Thanks for responding.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It is not blade I think because I noticed in act 5 that a node was not working and I thought it was my champions nullify doing it.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    It's Blade. And that is supposed to happen. For now.

But who knows? Maybe Blade needs to be 'fixed' like Archangel....
  • YoMoves wrote: »

That is why I'm asking, Considering investing resources into my 4* and this ability is pretty cool bur also does seem like a bug. Just checking to make sure it is working like how it's supposed to.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    YoMoves wrote: »

That is why I'm asking, Considering investing resources into my 4* and this ability is pretty cool bur also does seem like a bug. Just checking to make sure it is working like how it's supposed to.

You aren’t sure whether you should rank up blade... wow lol
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    It is not a bug. It is intended.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No one knows what any mod says is true or a lie. Pretty awesome president to set Kambam!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    "This greatly benefits SOME players but not all, and its bad for Kabam. LETS POST ABOUT IT"
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Arent you the same guy who posted about the rev glitch?
    Post some bugs that are detrimental to the players.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Please man,If there are bugs beneficial to us,Post it in a year of finding out.If not,Post immediately
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited June 2018
    Is this account made for the only reason of posting those "bugs" that actually benefit players?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Is this account made for the only reason of posting those "bugs" that actually benefit players?

Ill give everyone one guess as to who it is
    My magik that was waiting for a rank up is now dead :'(
    Ability Accuracy huh?Works as intended,Don't see this,Kabam
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    will you all please stop with this nonsense of being transparent. the company isn't forthcoming at all and when they are they don't hold their value at all.
    NevvB wrote: »

"Rev" glitch?Tell me
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    NevvB wrote: »

"Rev" glitch?Tell me

Last month someone noticed that 1.1.5 was giving a revive everytime you ran it. OP posted here about it and a couple days later they had a big announcement about the change.

I think it was someone else tho
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018

No, it was krakenwagen, I looked up my browser history. The thread has just been deleted, that's why you can't see it.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Can we stop with these stupid "Is this a bug thread." It isn't, read his description. The problem is that Kabam will immediately fix any perceived bug that is advantageous to the player base but bugs that cost the player base $ are ignored for months upon months. Look at Pure Skill, Cap Marvel's L2, or the continuous maintenance issues that repeatedly cost us $.
    LoPresti wrote: »

No, it was krakenwagen, I looked up my browser history. The thread has just been deleted, that's why you can't see it.

Well then,I guess we have a common enemy
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    Can we stop with these stupid "Is this a bug thread." It isn't, read his description. The problem is that Kabam will immediately fix any perceived bug that is advantageous to the player base but bugs that cost the player base $ are ignored for months upon months. Look at Pure Skill, Cap Marvel's L2, or the continuous maintenance issues that repeatedly cost us $.

Yup, and Scarlet Witch power drain bug has been known forever and took ages to fix.

And there are still bugs with champs like: Voodoo SP2 not combo-ing after a 5 hit combo. Quake not evading or doing damage with concussions.

The list goes on and on, but only the one benefiting the players are instantly fixed. This is so dumb.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Hey isn't this the guy who asked about 1.1.5? If they nerf Blade too because of you then I will never forgive you.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    and yes, it was @krakenwagen who brought up the revive spawn. really, guy what's your deal? If your intention is to cause people grief, you're doing a great job. So much grief, people are leaving the game which I'm sure will hurt Kabam's bottom line in the end so bravo, you've made the game less enjoyable for players and Kabam at the same time.

Blade is working fine. He has danger sense and can shrug off debuffs quickly - the more power he has, the faster they shrug off.
This discussion has been closed.