**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silent Spider-Man symbiote buff

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I can't find one to duel.. But I normally fight him with Voodoo parry then hit him with sp1 turns it to poison.. If it's passive that won't work anymore
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Enough evidence for me.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Enough evidence for me.
    0ggbj6qvy893.png
    ashlindn2k53.png

This is the same player that @Elitehunter put up..
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    0ggbj6qvy893.png
    ashlindn2k53.png

Either it is not the case with SG and only with symbiote spidy or the thing you staggered was other than spidy sense and more like precision or anything else. I again tested against symbiote spidy with my hood and it definitely does not stagger spidy sense which it earlier used to do. Here you go.
    bq2b3262sygi.jpg
    xyw9xo41ngup.jpg
    edited June 2018
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    0ggbj6qvy893.png
    ashlindn2k53.png

Either it is not the case with SG and only with symbiote spidy or the thing you staggered was other than spidy sense and more like precision or anything else. I again tested against symbiote spidy with my hood and it definitely does not stagger spidy sense which it earlier used to do. Here you go.
    bq2b3262sygi.jpg

@Anurag1606 I haven't updated yet.. I'm still running on the old system the pictures are to prove that before the update YOU COULD stagger.. But after the update they have changed it to a passive buff..
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    0ggbj6qvy893.png
    ashlindn2k53.png

bq2b3262sygi.jpg

@Anurag1606 I haven't updated yet.. I'm still running on the old system the pictures are to prove that before the update YOU COULD stagger.. But after the update they have changed it to a passive buff..

I agree that they have changed it. Can I request you to record a fight with the hood against symbiote spidy? Since you are on old update. Let's make the mod answers about the changes they made. Thankyou.
    @Anurag1606
    Unfortunately I can't get access to my YT ac at the moment.. But here's some frame by frame stills from the video..
    mk40rcwggw0s.png
    mpfj5ktwzm4c.png
    kdrro43xagcv.png
    c0y0jfy1r90d.png
    pt0bkokoyf78.png
    mv2de1rldqho.png
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I just tried it on the new build, both Symb Spidey and Spidergwen's evade are now passive. Can't nullify it
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    edited June 2018
    qu2gtqd2cg5w.png

Looks like his ability works on passive to me.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    This is sad. I used to be able to steal that evade buff with loki and watch him evade like crazy. Another stupid and unnecessary change by kabam.
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    This is kinda nerf for my buddieser7a2em9fj2k.jpeg
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes I use to use ghost rider to fate steal. Just seen this now in the Thanos trial. Can I reverse the update, kabam is messing around with the game....again.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    @IOSJasoN Before updating,When fighting SSM could you nullify it?

Yes. Evade buffs for SSM, Spider Gwen and NC were always able to be nullified.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    edited June 2018
    So Ghost Rider can't fate seal black spidey's evade from SP1 any longer??
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »
    qu2gtqd2cg5w.png

Looks like his ability works on passive to me.

That’s from the physical and energy resistance, not the regen. If you did that against normal unbuffed sabretooth it wouldn’t work.
  • Acanthus wrote: »
    Ronan has been nerfed to **** with all these nodes and buffs made passive. Just sad. As if he was overpowered or something to begin with

So have Loki and Rogue, and Dr. Voodoo (to a lesser extent).
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    this is getting out of hand. All of the sudden now it's passive????????
    I am just wondering that after enough evidences that they made silent changes to few champs, there is no comment from game team? What happened to "we don't do silent changes" ? Looks like there is no answer. At least accept that you do such things and break the transparency banner.
  • AbsimiliardAbsimiliard Posts: 31
    Like I mentioned in the 18.1 thread, why does Nightcrawler retain a regular buff and Gwen and SSM get passive? This is just bizarre. Kabam is all over the place lately with this kinda thing.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Loki and rogue could steal symbiote Spidey evade and now they probably can't
    It was an active buff since forever
    Why no reply from mods yet in this thread regarding the issue while they made a new announcement and also posted in another thread?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Kind of a huge change.