**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Poll: T4 Catalyst and T1 Alpha Catalyst Capacity change?

AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
We all know T4 class cat and T1 alpha cat capacity in the game is 12, and this number hasn't changed for long time. What do you think? should kabam change and rise the capacity or not? those catalysts are lot more common now. 12 isn't enough anymore. Our catalysts are expiring in the stash, Gold is very big problem at this moment in the game, so not all players can do unnecessary rankups to spend extra cats in the stash. I think kabam should rise the capicity to minimum 15 like T4 basic, or to 18.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rose

please everyone vote and post your opinion

Poll: T4 Catalyst and T1 Alpha Catalyst Capacity change? 26 votes

Yes, it's necessity
92%
AndrewSpeedbumpSheild143VerzzbuttersMoises_HSuperSam57AKTEKG0311Asmodeyusadknight27ACIDUCKElitehunterBahamutGhostboytjieMitchell35AleorIBlueShiftIShadPrinceHollywood_ 24 votes
No 12 is enough
7%
AshburnElitehunter 2 votes

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Class cats no.

T1 alpha, yes.

• AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    edited June 2018
    Yes, it's necessity
    At this moment i have around 500 t4 class cat fragments crystals. Around 200 Map 5 and Map 6 crystals. Around 20 glory crystals. And 5 full t4 class cat crystals.

But i can't open any of them, Because my science and mutant cats are at 12, and the other ones are at 0 or 1. Need some mystic and skill cats but i can't open my own crystals to get them. The only mutant and science 5* champs i have are magneto, colossus, storm, spiderman and rhino, all without dupe. i can't spend any cats or gold on them, i have only 800k at this moment.

Capacity needs to be changed for sure.
    Yes, it's necessity
    bump

please vote and post your opinion
    Yes, it's necessity
    vote pls
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The stash should be removed all together and no items should ever expire.
    They never used to
    Yes, it's necessity
    The_One wrote: »
    The stash should be removed all together and no items should ever expire.
    They never used to

agree but kabam will never do that
    Yes, it's necessity
    bump
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Another thing, leader in my ally has a second account , level 31, Cant actually r2 a 5*, because the t1a is capped at less than 5 even though he has them maxed in his stash, that’s pretty funny, making the only rankups in the game that matter for end game players cost 5 alphas does make this a good idea