**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silent nerfs or fixes?

Howdy.

I am the happy owner of a 4/55 AA, a 4/55 Mephisto and a 4/55 Drax at sig 200. And a 5/65 Magik at sig 200.

I took Drax to rank 4, when I found out he would counter Mordo's astral evade. He has been working like that for as long as Mordo has been in the game.

I took AA to rank 4 because he could stun AW bosses, despite being stun immune(confimed by Mike previously, to be working as intended".

My magik also doesnt gain power from her l2, if my opponent has 0 power. This is also new.

I took my mephisto to rank 4, since he at the time was the perfect Medusa counter. We all know what happened with Meph.

So overall you have nerfed, fixed or whatever you call it, 4 out of my 5 rank4/rank5's.

Now, it is what it is, but I used alot of time, resources and obviously money to rank these champs, only to have worthless champs now.

Everytime the talk falls upon rankdown tickets, you tells us that you wont give any due to specific changes. But these are gamechanging.

Please do the right thing. Roll back your "fixes", or hand out a handfull of RDT and let people decide what to do with them.

Thanks for listening

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yeh they turned Spider-Man symbiote and spidergwens evade into passive meaning they can’t be nullified
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Grønner wrote: »
    Howdy.

I am the happy owner of a 4/55 AA, a 4/55 Mephisto and a 4/55 Drax at sig 200. And a 5/65 Magik at sig 200.

I took Drax to rank 4, when I found out he would counter Mordo's astral evade. He has been working like that for as long as Mordo has been in the game.

I took AA to rank 4 because he could stun AW bosses, despite being stun immune(confimed by Mike previously, to be working as intended".

My magik also doesnt gain power from her l2, if my opponent has 0 power. This is also new.

I took my mephisto to rank 4, since he at the time was the perfect Medusa counter. We all know what happened with Meph.

So overall you have nerfed, fixed or whatever you call it, 4 out of my 5 rank4/rank5's.

Now, it is what it is, but I used alot of time, resources and obviously money to rank these champs, only to have worthless champs now.

Everytime the talk falls upon rankdown tickets, you tells us that you wont give any due to specific changes. But these are gamechanging.

Please do the right thing. Roll back your "fixes", or hand out a handfull of RDT and let people decide what to do with them.

Thanks for listening

Didn't you hear? They don't do stealth nerfs:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/56769/#Comment_56769
    Hey guys,

Once again, we don't silently nerf characters. If you notice a change in a character that we haven't announced, it's likely a bug. We do our very best to make sure that every change we are made aware of is communicated out to all of you.

So everything is fine. It's all fine here. Totally fine.

Butthurt mode:Enga-
    Sarcasm detected,Abort Operation Triggered
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    They didn’t mention it in the patch notes or respond to any threads on it (as far as I know) so until Kabam tells me to my face that it’s a bug fix, it’s a nerf.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Everything were bug fixes, that's it. A player with some knowledge of the game would know that something was wrong with those interactions

2 things,
    1.All of these weren't announced,Out of the blue
    2.This just proves Kabam fixes Player beneficial bugs more quickly than the detrimental ones.I detect bias.

I agree that it was a bad decision not to announce this fixes ... However the second thing can't really be applied here. These bugs are here for more than a year. They weren't fixed in just 1 or 2 weeks
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Everything were bug fixes, that's it. A player with some knowledge of the game would know that something was wrong with those interactions

2 things,
    1.All of these weren't announced,Out of the blue
    2.This just proves Kabam fixes Player beneficial bugs more quickly than the detrimental ones.I detect bias.

I agree that it was a bad decision not to announce this fixes ... However the second thing can't really be applied here. These bugs are here for more than a year. They weren't fixed in just 1 or 2 weeks

CM L2 took 2 years,Detrimental.As soon as they hear bugs that benefit they fix.When they see detrimental bugs they respond with "We're working to get it fixed ASAP" and look how long it takes
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Since we'll never know for sure I say we go with "firfs".
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    So drax no longer works on mordo? Need to find a duel target

No. Mordo now works on Drax. Because Drax was supposed to be a counter to Mordo. See it all makes sense now.
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Could the people who are basically saying this is a illogical ability/ bug fix so get over it, please tell us who their favourite or best champions are so we can point out their illogical abilities/bugs that needs to be fixed/nerfed asap.

No? Didn't think so.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    They're watching all these and saying nothing
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    They just said there's been no change to Drax which is probably correct, they probably changed Mordo's astral evade timing
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Grønner wrote: »
    Howdy.

Thanks for listening

Didn't you hear? They don't do stealth nerfs:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/56769/#Comment_56769
    Hey guys,

Once again, we don't silently nerf characters. If you notice a change in a character that we haven't announced, it's likely a bug. We do our very best to make sure that every change we are made aware of is communicated out to all of you.

So everything is fine. It's all fine here. Totally fine.

so it's all bugs apparently? looks like we all should report it, right? and then maybe they will fix it in couple of years) or maybe not
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    In other words we are all over reacting and it's our devices fault...

It seems we have all been Kabamed!
  • Has everyone yet realized that kabaam doesnt care about players.... its worthless to even make a post. Just quit the game and move on like many have dont feed money to them. That is the only way they will ever learn that voices have monetary value and consequences if not listened to.
  • Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    Hey guys,

@Kabam Miike so, if what you said above still applies, all of these 'silent nerfs' people are talking about are 'likely bugs' and will be fixed soon?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I think we deserve RANK DOWN TICKETS for these changes
  • Steve76sSteve76s Posts: 23
    Unless this decision is reversed then i will be a permanent f2p player. How's about fixing the 1 shot kill mod players are still using. 1 player literally cleared an entire path 5 in war and took out modok in less then 1 minute. Modok was war boss and he did with an r4 blade but a 10 second fight is hard to swallow considering modok is an r4 5 star sig 100 with 40k plus health. I have an r5 blade and it takes almost the full 3 minutes to drop him and thats with maxed dw, maxed assassin and all crit mastery running with holy trinity. Player just rolled with a 4 star r4 gr, hype and r4 blade. Why not fix the issues causing everyone to be disgruntled. We need you (Kabam) to stand by your loyal players and help resolve issues on going for years not issues just posted yesterday that benefit players