**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dexterity should be passive now Kabam !

What I’ve read is a lot of ex buffs are now passive so they should make dexterity passive ! Then it will stop degen from dorm but of course they won’t do that as means easier fight I personally don’t have a problem fighting him as u learn not to trigger it, plus then md would be less of a problem in aw, are they going to do this I call for it!!

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Wow good idea no sarcasm here. It would fix a lot of issues
  • Morpheus_HHMorpheus_HH Posts: 22
    Wouldn't Void-users complain then?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Why?
  • Morpheus_HHMorpheus_HH Posts: 22
    Cause dexterity wouldn't trigger killing the enemy himself if it's not a buf any more...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018

Why?
    yeah void wuld loss he killing one node 24.

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Just don’t trigger dexterity on dorm lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Just don’t trigger dexterity on dorm lol
    Just blok and dies rigth. But agerd dorm is my main problem becasse useing Sl and somtime a 4 Stars rank5 magik thah just. Not Can kil him hav kil dorm almost with Sl but. Im dies becasse mine owns mistake
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Cause dexterity wouldn't trigger killing the enemy himself if it's not a buf any more...

Gotcha.

Void's my top champ and I run Path 6, war rating is 2500+. You're right, I think that would make the node tougher for Void, but certainly doesn't break him for that node. It would take longer, but he'd still get the job done. Especially for regen champs that are placed there. I still see a lot of Green Goblin, Sabretooth, and Ultron there.

If anything, I figure Dormammu fans would hate a change like this the most.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    There’s been a beta announced for mystic dispersion and dexterity, so I guess there’s potential for OP’s wish to be fulfilled
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I don't care about mystic despersion but I hope they make dexterity better and not worse.
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    Mingo0312 wrote: »
    What I’ve read is a lot of ex buffs are now passive so they should make dexterity passive ! Then it will stop degen from dorm but of course they won’t do that as means easier fight I personally don’t have a problem fighting him as u learn not to trigger it, plus then md would be less of a problem in aw, are they going to do this I call for it!!

Dexterity should be passive!
    SAYS THE GUY WITH NO SKILL
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I just want it to not interact with MD. But now there's a beta for it? Gtfo it's probably to nerf MD
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    If they mess with MD beyond making it such each each dexterity doesn't trigger MD, then I'm done with this game. It would mean a nerf to an entire class of characters. They have already significantly nerfed mystic champs by making all new champs with "passive buffs" that can't be nullified.

They are doing the under the guise of a beta test, when in reality, they know what changes they are going to make already and just want to place the blame on beta testers giving the thumbs up (even if they don't).
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    MD nerf: Bye bye to my third top champ in one week. I can just start fresh. But it’ll be on another game.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I assume they won't flat out make it passive (I would like it to be tho) since it would make Dorm 100% useless on Defense unless you go in with champs with other buffs.

I think they will do one of two things. Either give the Dex buff a cool down for some seconds to avoid it triggering often OR make it so the buff doesn't refresh after each evade and just give you only one buff until it expires and you get another so avoiding something like Morningstar's SP2 only gives you one buff. These changes at least allow Dorm to still be useful just not as much.
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    Why can’t they just fix broken issue then trying to break something that isn’t broken!
  • shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    "Dorm hasn't changed as a character. No rank downs"

I'll be annoyed tbh.
    I only ranked up dorm for that interaction. His prestige sucks, he hits like a fairy and I don't like using him.
    I took one for the alliance when I upgraded him.
    The units invested from getting 5/5 MD I can get back, but the catalysts and sig stones are less replaceable.