**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam why are you doing this

GuzmaGuzma Posts: 21
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
When will this end? Do you guys just not address issues you don't wanna talk about? Silently nerfing champs w/o telling us beforehand? Closing forums threads about topics you simply don't want us talking about? Why are you guys doing this? You'll probably close this thread for all I know.

Countless times you guys have made changes/nerfed champions without telling us. Drax, Magik, Symbiote-Spiderman, Blade... The list goes on. You just make the changes, don't say anything about it, and close any threads relating to the issue. Closing this thread would prove that. The least you could do is include them in the patch notes like you did with AA. But speaking of AA, you claim we were "Misinformed" that it wasn't a bug closer to when he came out and now like a year or whatever later you just change your mind and claim it was a bug all along? If it was truly a bug why didn't you fix it then? Why are you guys being so shady?

Oh and whatever happened to this?
r6eamh4obw59.jpeg

Clearly you aren't doing your "very best" to communicate these changes to us, otherwise we would be notified as soon as you made the changes. Instead you choose to not tell us and hope no one notices? So much for transparency. and once again if it's a bug and you haven't announced it, why not announce it so we are aware that it's a bug and not "Oh it's probably just something with your device." Or like I said earlier, PUT IT IN THE PATCH NOTES!

Did I even need to mention the unecessary closing of forum posts you guys either don't like/don't want us talking about? Again, trying to silence us so you hope the change goes mostly unnoticed?

A good company is transparent with their audience. Just being transparent would significantly reduce the amount of hate you guys get. You sure you guys wanna keep doing things the same? Banning my forum account/closing this thread would provide even more evidence to everyone.

I'm not alone here. Ask almost anyone else in th forums and they'll say the same thing/similar things.

You wanna remove this post? I'll simply post it again until something is actually said. Ban my forum account? You'd only add more evidence.

Go on. Close this forum and prove the claims I made earlier.

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I just made a thread saying it should be common sense to update patch notes that are not complete. It got removed. Seems they like silent nerfs that will only upset the community.
  • Agreed. Can't keep hiding from us. Give us answers or suffer the consequences.
  • Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147
    Before they close the thread what were the silent nerfs to blade and Magik?
  • GuzmaGuzma Posts: 21

Before they close the thread what were the silent nerfs to blade and Magik?

Blade was a while ago. they didn't add the Villain tag to Corvus and Proxima even though they are clearly villians
  • GuzmaGuzma Posts: 21
    Magik I believe was nerfed via her SP2. Her SP2 no longer enters a cycle of completely power locking the opponent which has completely changed her
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Well so far several threads have been removed, my post showing the thread has been removed. No merged threads... so this is how it is going to be it seems.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Im pretty sure corvus and proxima are more more mercernaries than complete villains I read somewhere thanos makes them fight for him.
  • Omg! So does that mean that robin is not a hero because he only works for Batman?
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    In before Miike some something stupid.