**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back the old gods

2»

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Just Doctor Strange
    Who the flag flagged us???!!!
  • Yes bring them back (at least partially)
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    The contest needs balance, these champs are still powerful and OK. We need hyperion, magik, voodoo, and many other to be cap or adjusted!

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    What the flaggity flagging flag is going on with all these flags??? This is not Six Flags here. More flags do no equate to more fun.
    Addyos wrote: »
    What the flaggity flagging flag is going on with all these flags??? This is not Six Flags here. More flags do no equate to more fun.

Ask @Woolverine314 why hes salty
    Just Doctor Strange
    I'll flag you up motherflagger!
    Gunzo wrote: »
    I'll flag you up motherflagger!

Lmaö
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    edited June 2017
    No they are still too powerful
    While I really didnt like it that many champs got nerfed (why werent Wolverine and Ultron mentioned) certain champs became lot stronger. Hulk is what he should have been.

Now, yeah, i dont like it that they changed the tools when tools were being used too effectively, i dont think any more nerfs or buffs are going to solve the issue.

Let a player be as he was initially designed, cuz some players who are lucky to get them early, or who have spent lot of time and effort in Arenas to get them, like them as they were when designed. And changing the champs isnt fair to them. No more buffs or nerfs. Bug fixes are OK.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    @DonaldJTrump69 he's apparently flagging everything on sight. Had a big jump in the amount of flags I received in a short space of time. Even innocuous responses by other people in the threads I posted on got flagged as well. And I'm sure this post will be flagged soon enough. That damn dirty flagger!
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited June 2017
    Yes bring them back (at least partially)
    I have to say that I'm not all that fussed about nerfing champs aside from the fact that I think Stranges health steal needs to be increased a little, but I just faced a 5/50 Hyperion on node 19 in tier 4 War.

That was ridiculous. Easily on par with any of the old willpower problems yourd face in aw. He has like 3 seconds til the l3.
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Just a small upgrade to Dr. Strange and I have him ready to go to R5.
    Maybe you should have Included Dr. voodoo too?
  • EthanbEthanb Posts: 27
    Bring back all of them at their full strength
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    black widow needs to be buffed for sure she's useless now, i only have her at sig 20 and it's like she's not even duped at all i see no difference at all in her gameplay.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No they are still too powerful
    It is the truth. The only champs that needs to be adjusted is

Bw : she needs increase damage because now her ability is reduce and she hits like a wet noodle.

DS: regen should be at least 250 per punch, Ghost rider is 450!
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    Game is more balanced now than it was back then. The old gods were too powerful. So many more champs now that I play with despite having all the old gods at rank 5 with the exception of dr strange whose at 4/40.
    Just Doctor Strange
    Doctor Strange must be buffed again, others like SL, SW, BW, Thor are already powerful enough
    Since path 12.0, DS is ****, his power gain and life steal became trash
  • NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Doctor Strange must be buffed again, others like SL, SW, BW, Thor are already powerful enough

I still think BW needs to be buffed.
    Just Doctor Strange
    Nebula wrote: »

I still think BW needs to be buffed.

K then, I don't really use her much and I don't have a 4* BW so I didn't know she was nerfed badly
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    The old gods need to come back, especially black widow. She has been rendered innefective altogether, her specials are weak and there is no real difference while her crit % and crit damage buffs are active. It takes her 25% more attacks to kill the opponent than an average champion of the same rank and *. Furthermore all our favorite champions Thor, sw, bw, D's, cap WW2 aren't going to added as 5*? Wtf. Them not being added as 5* has me unwilling to spend money still. My last point and this is a message to the kabam dev team. People are more willing to spend money when having fun and enjoying the god tier champions than they are when getting stuck on a quest or AQ/aw node they can't get past, check the summoner spending for nov, Dec, Jan, Feb that just past vs post 12.0. the worst part about 12.0 changes is nobody was tired of the way the game was.....

I agree with this completely.

The 12.0 patch really turned me off to the game and I took a break for a while. Even though I've started playing again, it's not like before. I've changed my whole approach and now will never grind it like I used to. But a big complaint I still have (and don't think I can get over) is what they did to the old classic champs. I feel Thor got a little of his mojo back after they rebuffed him and SW is still decent if you can get her sig very high but DS and BW are just so mediocre now. I can understand the Subtlety reduction but why did they gut BW's damage so much? BW takes forever to KO anyone these days. And yes you're right you can't tell any difference when her boosts are on vs. regular. I actually downranked her for Elektra and never looked back.

Meanwhile, Hyperion is very OP and everyone who grinded hard for him last few arenas will be cursing Kabam anew when the nerf him just like they nerfed our other favorites. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

And not having Thor, DS et al in the 5* crystals is just baffling. I played this game to play my favorite characters not obscure characters I don't have any emotional connection to like Voodoo and Gwenpool. The Summoner appreciation stuff has been a nice gesture but hopefully Kabam listens to their customers because I think people will start to lose interest if the classic characters are just kicked to the curb like this.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    gkelly26 wrote: »
    Game is more balanced now than it was back then. The old gods were too powerful. So many more champs now that I play with despite having all the old gods at rank 5 with the exception of dr strange whose at 4/40.

If you want balance then what about Hyperion and Voodoo?!

Thor is kinda ok

BW is a niche over her competition (and she didn't get compensation to make her stand out

SW I really think is better this way but I added her as she was "in the mix"

And DS in the movie has shaky hands… in the game he doesn't have a leg to stand on
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    My good boys Mr Otter and WW2 cap at it again, this is pretty much a dead topic now, with nerfs and what not, as much as I agree with you ever so slightly on the old gods, this is not going to happen, it's time to give it a rest and just play the game and be happy with it the way it is, not much we can do to change it back at this point in time.
  • KnobyKnoby Posts: 61
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Widow… maybe a true strike dodge-hold mechanic that has a minor downside or a way to increase her signature with special attack

This would be neat. Think actively dodging should be a thing. Should cost like half a bar of energy per dodged strike.
    Triggered by swiping down on left side of screen

• ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    Why so you can get more rank down tickets because if they brought them back to where they were they would have to do that again. I am sorry I say no and stop nerfing champs either leave them be or the garbage ones improve them so there no longer usless.
    They don't need to be the way they were. But they don't have to be the way they are.

BW and DS especially need some attention. Their changes were too extreme.
    And Kabam obviously listens. Look at how long people complained about characters like Rhino, Hulk, Winter Soldier and Magik. And now they are awesome.

When it comes to the old gods, the intent was understandable but Kabam over compensated. I have hope that they will revisit these beloved characters in the future and do a little more balancing yet again.
  • Wolves212Wolves212 Posts: 17
    Kabam really needs to help us when we are stuck on a quest. I'm stuck on 5.2.2 I've tried all the different synergy set ups , but nothing gives I just can't beat it at all even with rank 5 4* champs I mean I have SL , SW , HYPERION , STARK SPIDEY, GUILLOTINE, ICEMAN, HELA, THOR , AND GHOST RIDER ALL DUPED AT LEAST 4 TIMES AND I CAN'T GET PASSED BECAUSE BY THE TIME I BUILD TO SPECIALS TO USE THEM I GET WRECKED IT'S JUST STUPID REGULAR ATTACKS DON'T WORK THAT FEATURE NEEDS TO GO
  • Wolves212Wolves212 Posts: 17
    I've tried 5.2.2 36 times i never even make it to the boss fight i end up using all my resources trying to get to him
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Just Doctor Strange
    Iron fist used to be great. I'd love to see him back to his old standards