**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MD changes

Instead of changing MD which works fine at the moment why not provide a fix for Pure Skill it’s been over a year since it was affected by 12.0 changes and made it practically useless. Many people maxed pure skill just to never use it ever again.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/73070/dexterity-and-md-beta-change#latest

Comments

• SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★
    I've spent 4,500 units on MD. I've paid $$$ buying units to finish this very recently. If they nerf MD I want a refund as I've bought something that isn't as described and mis-sold something that is expensive with IRL money.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The fact that MD is being nerfed is merely an assumption that the community is making. Optimistically, we should give kabam a chance to show what they ACTUALLY have in mind that they want to change for MD and Dexterity.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Most of us ranked MD to 5 for defensive purposes. If it is nerfed and then a refund is definitely in order. To continue to sell products that are fundamentally changed afterwards is 100% whack.
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    Dexterity and MD seem like two very odd choices to be addressing next
  • lilbischlilbisch Posts: 3
    what the change is most likely is that dexterity will only count once(until it is used) instead of reactivating everytime you evade.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Everybody is jumping the gun here but not for nothing a majority of the community has complained about the interaction of Dex and MD for a while now......

A change I've seen proposed is to make dexterity a passive buff so that it doesn't trigger MD.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I spent money on this I need my refund on game cores at least
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    Most of us ranked MD to 5 for defensive purposes. If it is nerfed and then a refund is definitely in order. To continue to sell products that are fundamentally changed afterwards is 100% whack.

SW, MS and DV gain so much from this as attackers too. I did it for my R4 MS mostly to help gain souls quicker.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    maybe all this panic is not necessary? maybe they are to buff them, so that md will trigger on passives and each dex will give you some crit damage for one hit, do any champ will become one hit SL. couse you know, kabam never does bad things to players
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    I don’t mind a change in MD or dashing back retriggering dexterity over and over again. Those are actually changes the community wanted. Crazy how everyone forgot this? Looking forward to see what the thoughts in this are.
This discussion has been closed.