**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

That day has finally come. But I can’t decide - Pls help!

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
I finally have enough to get my first ever 4* up to rank 5/50. But I really can’t decide between two champs, Medusa or Angela. I like playing with both of them. So now I’m asking for some veteran/pro advice. Pls help me decide

That day has finally come. But I can’t decide - Pls help! 77 votes

Rank up Angela
2%
1haunted_memorySpiritOfVengeance 2 votes
Rank up Medusa
96%
RawInstinctGround_Round1mum_m2ZENCapWW2TheManMythLegendSIlverProfessorPrimmer79Pcc880DrownedGodK1lltasticAjisdopeMaximumCrashAnurag1606Batman_X10Grimv717Arsenal33nameplasJulzJim0172 74 votes
Nah, none of them are worth taking to 5/50. Save yourself for someone special.
1%
Elitehunter 1 vote

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Rank up Medusa
    Are either of them awakened?
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @Bahamut no, but I have a cosmic awakening gem that I plan on using on Medusa.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Rank up Medusa
    Then definitely Medusa
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Rank up Medusa
    Use the gem on Dusa and take her to 5/50. She’s one of the best (if not the best) cosmic champs. She’s a Sentinel killer, poison immune, can bleed (once she shatters armor), has auto block (once awakened) and is a great AW defender. Angela is also great, but doesn’t have as much utility as Dusa.
    @Burro thanks for your input. What I’m worried about is that everybody talks of Medusa as a great defense champ. But what I mostly need is a great offense/Attack champ. Is Medusa that good as an attacker?
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    Rank up Medusa
    Medusa is a good attacker as well, she has poison immunity and hits hard, and her auto block can save you if you make mistakes.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Rank up Medusa
    She's a great attacker, one of the rare dual threats in the game that are good at both.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Rank up Medusa
    YES YES YES especially with the unique synergies. @ContestChampion has some great Aw gameplay vids.
    Thank you so much for your input! It’s highly appreciated.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Rank up Medusa
    Ouch poor Angela. Though as much as I love her, gotta go with Medusa
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Rank up Medusa
    Medusa first, but dont forget Angela. She is a hard hitter. Does not need to be awakened.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Rank up Medusa
    Medusa all day man. Angela is very good, you should be happy to have her and nothing against her. But Medusa is the best counter to a lot of champions. Has very few weaknesses, and can solo Classic Ultron in 5.4.6, and the Magik + Dr. Strange Combo in 5.2.4 (MASOCHISM)
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Rank up Medusa
    Ye similar situation just wish medusa was one I could do