**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King Groot Despair Mastery Not Working Together

I fought all the way to the Wolverine in Beyond Hope, got 9(!!) armor breaks up on wolverine with Despair Level 3... But Wolverine still kept regenerating.... With 9 debuffs he should not be regenerating anything (9 * 15% Regen Reduction), but he still was...

Unfortunately I spent quite a bit to even get to that point in revives, unlocking despair level 3, switching my masteries :(

Ghost Rider, King Groot, Punisher, Wolverine X-23, Hulk is my team, and it seems none of them can get by Wolverine now :(:( : (

I have a video of this if it helps and created a trouble ticket. Thanks.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    You shuld hav take guletion one for him
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Lol
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Yes this is definitely an issue. I use KG every day in AQ and always take tech paths so I fight Iron Man a lot, plus will power in arena. I run max despair and max resonate. Also, I'm not positive, but I don't know if resonate weakness debuff is lowering WP heals at all with any champ. I am using my 3* KG for these screen shots because my 4* would kill the opponent too fast to demonstrate the issue.

I have included screen shots:

3xt06ayccffu.png
    j6i11aeaphtl.png
    vrqif90iclbq.png

-No connectivity issues, Wi-Fi
    -Exclusively Wi-Fi, no switching between data and Wi-Fi
    -King Groot, but also many champs that stack debuffs with max despair
    -Fighting against - Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, any opponent in arena with will power
    -No my opponent was not at full health at the end of the fight
    -iPhone 6s Plus version 10.3.2
    -MCOC version 13.1.1

Thanks,
    MarcusUnread [ Capcommunist ]

• MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Has a mod seen this yet?