**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Medusa

So I thought medusa stopped robots power gain yet when fighting any of the iron men this does not seem to work is this a bug? Last I looked they were robots

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Iron man is not a robot
  • Look for the #robots in the description. Only a few in game. The visions, the ultrons, nebula and now the sentinels
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    I know it's iron man but there are more than one hence using ironmen
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    edited June 2018
    Iron "Man"

@Spidermonkey902
    The point is not "man" or "men"... The point is that he is a man, not a robot.
    But his suit is a robot in all sense of the word it has the same attributes as a robot
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    That’s just the suit. The iron “men” are blood and flesh underneath, and hence they can bleed and be poisoned, which robots can’t.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    So I thought medusa stopped robots power gain yet when fighting any of the iron men this does not seem to work is this a bug? Last I looked they were robots

They are men in technologically advanced suits. This is, by any definition, not a ROBOT. As the previous posters have said, check the attributes for the #robot tag

I get what your saying but it is robotic suits so I would class it as robots never mind