**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down tickets for Drax

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
His ability to bypass Mordo's astral evade was THE reason I took my 4* to rank 5. Without this ability he doesn't belong in the top ranks of my roster.

Give us rank down tickets for Drax.

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Yup and confirmed by kabam that was supposed to work that way.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    cs5vu0lj05qg.png
    Umm he wasn't able to bypass astral evade
    And I'm not siding with kabam but Mike once stated that its a frame rate issue
    And this issue has probably reduced as updates were released
    Mike also stated that some times drax wouldn't always be able to bypass astral evade
    Updated with ss
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    He has always bypassed it on my device. Every time I have ever used him.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    He has always bypassed it on my device. Every time I have ever used him.

But it was never an intended ability
    Just a frame rate issue
    I also want a rdt
    But this particular reason doesn't warrant one
    It has been a thing since Mordo came out. It wasn't stated as anything they were going to change, therefore we as a community should take that to mean it is going to stay and we should be able to make decisions based on that.

The time to have made this change was back then as soon as it was identified. Not now after so many people have ranked him and used Sig stones on him
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    It has been a thing since Mordo came out. It wasn't stated as anything they were going to change, therefore we as a community should take that to mean it is going to stay and we should be able to make decisions based on that.

The time to have made this change was back then as soon as it was identified. Not now after so many people have ranked him and used Sig stones on him

From the old formus:
    3izff6j134fz.png
    I'm thinking there was a change to Mordo to fix the issue. That would be why Drax is most likely affected.
    Whatever. Doesn't change the fact that a nerf/bug fix was done 18 months later after we had accepted it and made decisions to put resources into him. This is why rank down tickets are needed
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Get real man. They basically took away an ability of AAs that they stated was working as intended and have no intention of handing out rank down tickets and you want a rank down ticket for something they have stated is a known bug. Lol
  • na_na_ Posts: 55
    They specified it as a bug and you still r4 Drax trying to exploit it. Now you have to face the consequences. No RDT please, wouldn't be fair to players did not rank up Drax.
  • ScuseMeScuseMe Posts: 2
    I think the point here is that they decided to tell us that AA will no longer work on stun immune but they made no mention of “fixing” mordo. Just one more time where we are playing away and all of a sudden something doesn’t work like it ALWAYS has before, and another thing that is helpful for us to clear content has been taken away while other massive issues like server outages and completely useless characters aren’t being fixed. Way to go Kabam.