**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So No Love For Free2Play

So everyone is getting hyped for deadpool but what I wanna know is what happens to the majority that is free to play

We catering to the spenders while we are stuck and can't expand out roster

That's seems fair

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    So everyone is getting hyped for deadpool but what I wanna know is what happens to the majority that is free to play

We catering to the spenders while we are stuck and can't expand out roster

That's seems fair

But...you ain't free2play player according to your own posts

"Because of this me and my mates aren't spending another cent"
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    DP arena has always been for those who purchased the pack.
    F2P players now get a higher chance to acquire Domino and other champs in the other arenas, because everyone will be in the DP arenas trying for that unattainable champ...lol...
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Yeah this is basically Kabams pay to play appreciation month
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It is for a business. Cost money to keep the game running and make a profit. FtP not so much. Always been that way for games that you can buy upgrades for with "real" money. Otherwise, why would anyone pay if those who didn't had the same benefit?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I mean honestly, let them have their event. Seriously. Free to play isn't good for business. So let it be pay to play appreciation month. They keep this game going

Lol every month is pay to play appreciation month.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    A purchase of $10 USD doesn't make it a Pay-To-Play frenzy. The DP Arena was the same the last time it came about.
  • TheBlackDefenseTheBlackDefense Posts: 103
    Well I don't spend money my mates to check my account you see...since you wanna check my posts.....2nd why can't they have a DP arena fro people who don't spend money they sold 5* vision for 15000 units deadpool can go for a bit 10000...3rd you think the DP arena can slow down the domino arena haha these people pay to win they will spend and make sure they get her
    Well I don't spend money my mates to check my account you see...since you wanna check my posts.....2nd why can't they have a DP arena fro people who don't spend money they sold 5* vision for 15000 units deadpool can go for a bit 10000...3rd you think the DP arena can slow down the domino arena haha these people pay to win they will spend and make sure they get her

You answered your own question. People will pay to win. Why should they give the same rewards to those who won’t? Commerce, buddy. They don’t run this game for fun, but to make money in the long run. Those who pay, are always going to have the adbmvantadmge for being willling rondo so.

edited June 2018
    you think the DP arena can slow down the domino arena haha these people pay to win they will spend and make sure they get her

You really think they'll focus on Domino when a 5* GP arena is available for winning the 4* DP arena? It is literally impossible to split their focus. The DP and GP arenas will be won by the whales, I guarantee it, because of the exclusive champion potential.

F2P WILL have a higher chance, and lower cutoff, for all other arenas running during the Deadpool event.
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    Red deadpool has been like this since the beginning. No reason to complain now. People have bought him and would be outraged if he was given free.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    No love for F2P players?

Do F2P players show love to Kabam?
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    In the form of complaining. Yes they do.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    kabam is a greedy company, you should know this by now if you played this game long enough.
    xNig wrote: »
    No love for F2P players?

Do F2P players show love to Kabam?

Not really. I’m mostly free to play but I’ve spent about $200 on the game. If you aren’t spending, You’re not really a customer, but get to play. Just don’t expect to have a loud voice.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    lol don't be cheap, if you can't afford 10$, then u have bigger problems than a mobile game. You get what payed for ..... nothing
    #metoo

😂. Where are those participation trophy’s at? Someone get one for @TheBlackDefense quick.

Honestly, if you’re only FTP, do you think you compare equally to those putting money back into the game?
  • TheBlackDefenseTheBlackDefense Posts: 103
    I mean look at the other side like goldpool have you seen his abilities????? His character icon has a gain't crack in it to show you how broken he is could have at least swap him out so leave out Deadpool and then pool in Goldpool and the champs behind the pay wall
    I mean look at the other side like goldpool have you seen his abilities????? His character icon has a gain't crack in it to show you how broken he is could have at least swap him out so leave out Deadpool and then pool in Goldpool and the champs behind the pay wall

And piss off every single player who paid for Deadpool in the first place?
    Each reply seems more ludicrous lol