**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Auto-block and Parry

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Hi Kabam,

We can read here and there that you plan on nerfing updating champions and mastery.

I would like to suggest another update concerning auto-block. While the capacity is great it happens to be way to powerfull when combined to parry. I mean it's a great addition but when you have an auto-block champion on a node which gives immunity to stun - let's say mini-boss & boss in AW - its nearly impossible to beat it ! you can't stun it and while you can intercept it and do some damages, it happens to auto-block-parry you just before killing you...
Of course there are champions which can counter auto-block, but not every summoner, or even alliance, have a killmonger or a Karnak strong enough.

Perhaps not allowing parry with auto-block would gives everyone a fair chance against those champions ?

Comments

• Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    I already posted this exact same thing earlier. Auto block should not cause parry. Simple as that. It’s ridiculous at the moment.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    That would cause a massive demand for rank-down-ticket. My suggestion is just add the chance to it, like 20% chance of auto block will trigger parry.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    That would cause a massive demand for rank-down-ticket. My suggestion is just add the chance to it, like 20% chance of auto block will trigger parry.

Good suggestion but 20% is perhaps a little bit high. lets says 10% of auto-block can triggger pary

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    To be fair to them, parrying is triggered by a well-timed block, and there's no block more well-timed than one that gets triggered when they're about to get hit.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    auto-block is more an emergency block than a well-timed block
    It protects you from injury you were not able to avoid.
    With parry it helps you to take advantage. add stun immu node and it makes you nearly unstoppable. Only a handful of champions stand a chance if it happens no one has such a champions in your group, you'r screwed !
    it will take your team tons of revives to get the job done and probably cost you the war as well