**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Stat wrote: »
    Hey Everybody!

While we're all gearing up for Dungeons Day, we wanted to add one more thing that we hope will make it a little easier for you to hit your Milestones!

For the duration of this event, the refresh cost on all Champions in Dungeons, regardless of Rarity, will be 1 Unit.

That means that you'll have more access to your best team, and will especially help Summoners with smaller rosters.

Remember! Dungeons Day is only a couple days away! Saturday, May 26th at 12 pm PT!

Hmm, is this another error on your part Miike? The last two days have had full cost to recharge. Is their, perhaps, two manuals for dungeons and you’ve got the old version? Or wil we ever see 1 unit recharges?

I had 1 unit refresh durring dungeon day. As promissed. It went back to normal cost after dingeon day ended. As promissed.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Is there any way to get extra dark crystals? I will be about 50 short of the 5* after the 7 days as I thought it would be running for the duration of the infinity dust store @Kabam Miike
  • Stuff dungeons. Hrs of play for one sig lvl on old balls logan. What a waste of time. Couldn't even give out any iso on the dupe. Go back to the drawing board kabam the community has wised up. Won't be touching them again under this format.
  • DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    @Kabam Miike will you guys bring back all the dark artifact crystals for the end of the event so we can choose which one we want for our last crystal? I only ask because I was not able to get enough saved for the genesis crystal before the last reset of crystals and I feel I should be able to choose what I want to use my dark artifact shards towards not just what’s available at that time.
  • DickonDickon Posts: 11
    edited June 2018
    Guys is the current rotation of crystals the last one? or is there one more? As in...can I still try for magik's crystal? or not?
  • Cap625Cap625 Posts: 6
    What a waste of time. I spend all that time getting artifacts and then dupe a champ I have and then really get nothing in return for duping that champ. Wasted my time getting the artifacts. Horrible execution on this event
  • A1bq1A1bq1 Posts: 5
    What is Kabam's excuse for giving you nothing if you're unfortunate and get a maxed duped 4 star? Hate to say it but if they don't fix that then they are cheating people who play for a week to get enough for a 4 star then mysteriously reward you with nothing.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Can anyone tell me when the last dungeon is please ? I’m not sure as to when they end or how many remain thanks
  • CovenatorCovenator Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike it would be great if you guys convert any of our leftover dark artifact shards to regular five star shards, 2.7 dark for 1 regular shard, and not gold
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    One of those "doesn't hurt to ask" questions: Any chance of the purchase period for special crystals being extended? I didn't realise this was intended to be the last week to use Dark Artifiacts. I missed my chance at the Nightmare crystal. The other crystals are meh, especially since duplicates only get 1 point to signature ability. I mean, I'll live, but I was hoping Nightmare was coming around one more time.
  • Cap625Cap625 Posts: 6
    I totally feel like the hours I spent grinding the Dungeons were a total waste of my time. I spend all that time and then get a duplicate champ that has already been duped, he only gets 1 sig level and I get no shards and no ISO. So I basically spent all that time grinding dungeons to get 1 dang sig point for my 4* Winter Soldier. There should have been some thoughts given to people that end up getting absolutely NOTHING from our crystals. But I was told by Customer Support that it’s not their problem and they meant to do it that way. Great to hear Kabam. I’m glad your so Uber confident that people are going to just keep pumping their time and money into your game no matter how you treat them.
  • ZehcnasZehcnas Posts: 3
    Hello Kabam,

How are we to know that this was going to be the last week to spend Dark Artifacts. I gained every single Dark Artifact and as soon as I got 27k I bought a crystals did not know I had to plan it out. This makes no sense you should let us know these things. So now only option I have is to buy a Death Crystal because I've already purchased Evolution and War Crystal as this week seems to be the week that kept coming up when I reached 27k.

What I wanted to buy for last was the Genesis Crystal. Please tell me I'm wrong and you will give us more time to purchase the crystals we actually want or at the very least that the conversion might actually be something good.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    The current cycle of the 3 basic crystals is the last one?
    Or will we have a chance to buy one of the other 3 crystals before they disappear?
  • AnoikisAnoikis Posts: 10
    I believe it is the last one, as mentioned on week 6 is suppose to war, death, and evolution.
    t7i1m7dh00xw.png
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Zehcnas wrote: »
    Hello Kabam,

How are we to know that this was going to be the last week to spend Dark Artifacts. I gained every single Dark Artifact and as soon as I got 27k I bought a crystals did not know I had to plan it out. This makes no sense you should let us know these things. So now only option I have is to buy a Death Crystal because I've already purchased Evolution and War Crystal as this week seems to be the week that kept coming up when I reached 27k.

What I wanted to buy for last was the Genesis Crystal. Please tell me I'm wrong and you will give us more time to purchase the crystals we actually want or at the very least that the conversion might actually be something good.

I'm sorry but that's really on you. The info was here and the whole game is about planning around your resources (and not spend them the moment you get them). I do hope you pull something good.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Cap625 wrote: »
    Horrible execution on this event
    Or horrible reading comprehension on your part.
  • supet power
  • fantastic
  • MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    after the curent dungeon is there one more or two more?i hope two more otherwise ill be 300 dark artifacts short for the 27k crystal :/
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    I am literally 75 short of my 3rd chance to get a 5* assuming there is only one more dungeon. My second crystal was a dupe of IP, which added one sig stone.

Please kabam, on the last day, can you offer dark artifacts for units or in the infinity dust store for some of us who did all the dungeons, yet due to the issues the first few days with the missing last milestone, won't be able to get their last crystal? It's flawed that it's almost 2k dark artifacts per day, which is what has caused this issue for me. Thank you.
  • MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    @Kabam Miike can you please help us here with an answer. for those that will come a bit short on another crystal is there a way you can assist us in any way?also what happens with dark artifacts after the dungeons is over?
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    MC_CARKA7 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike can you please help us here with an answer. for those that will come a bit short on another crystal is there a way you can assist us in any way?also what happens with dark artifacts after the dungeons is over?

Yes, please, I'd like some way to make up for the blunder at the beginning because of all the hard work we put into these things. I mean, to be <100 shards short like so many of us are for the 3rd crystal because there was no buffer is just cruel.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    MC_CARKA7 wrote: »

Yes, please, I'd like some way to make up for the blunder at the beginning because of all the hard work we put into these things. I mean, to be <100 shards short like so many of us are for the 3rd crystal because there was no buffer is just cruel.

thanks to dungeon day, there was a buffer
  • TieuTieu Posts: 3
    2 think i don't like about dungeon 1rst is find a partner, i have try couple time the partner i get he just stay their and do nothing just stand from the start and wait til the time run out. 2nd the time u have fight and to the end is to little for dungeon 6 and for the cooldown is to long for a 5* champs
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Any chance unused dark artifacts will be exchanged for gold? I didn’t plan right and the current offering of crystals is worthless to me. I’ll exchange for 1 signature point, if that’s the best I’ll get. But honestly, even a 5 for 1 gold exchange is more attractive. Kabam, please chime in before the event expires tomorrow.
  • Pikerse_1Pikerse_1 Posts: 16
    Can someone please respond let us know if we have to spend the Dark Artifacts because there’s no other way to get Dark Artifacts they won’t carry over to future events I’m just short on my last 5* I need to know if I gotta waste them on 4* and 3*
  • SanHoloSwirlSanHoloSwirl Posts: 8
    @Pikerse_1 Im in the exact same boat.. just 350 dark artifacts short of 27k... such a bummer...
  • Pikerse_1Pikerse_1 Posts: 16
    @SanHoloSwirl Yea just tell us at least that we’re beat or we can save them