**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

1212223242527»

Comments

• SanHoloSwirlSanHoloSwirl Posts: 8
    @Pikerse_1 To be honest, I think we're just beat and they will simply disappear if not used.. Sadly, I feel cheated out of this crystal because the Prestige gate cutoffs were too high when the game mode initially launched and I missed out on the final milestone for a few days before I could boost my prestige, only to find once I did, they inevitably adjusted the Prestige cutoffs the next day..
    So sad, consolation prize of 2 dupe levels on some 4 stars for 2 weeks of play.
  • Pikerse_1Pikerse_1 Posts: 16
    I just read we’re beat so we gotta spend or we get nothing just makes me mad they wouldn’t inform us in game we’re so loyal to the game but it rarely shows us that matters @SanHoloSwirl
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Huh? A date was posted... like all event quests. You won’t make it cause you didn’t do enough. Accept the outcome. Those “ you tried” trophies are really showing how entitled we are these days.
  • SanHoloSwirlSanHoloSwirl Posts: 8
    @TitoBandito187 Nice try, but They admitted they messed up at first and the cutoffs weren't tuned correctly, if they would have had the proper numbers in place from the beginning, I wouldn't be in this situation
    @TitoBandito187 Nice try, but They admitted they messed up at first and the cutoffs weren't tuned correctly, if they would have had the proper numbers in place from the beginning, I wouldn't be in this situation

Or m, don’t wait til the last minute and hope to eek it out. I get it. I’m a player like you, but I’m not gonna leave things to the last possible moment. If you anticipated the 4th as the cutoff, you just got 2 extra days to go longer. If you spent already, wise decision cause something is better than nothing.

Next time... grind harder and faster if you want those elite, top tier rewards cause they aren’t attainable for most unless you desiccate 100% each day.

• biggreendongbiggreendong Posts: 22
    @TitoBandito187 some people make mistakes.. I had in mind that the end date was the 10th of June for whatever reason. Nobody is saying it isn't a mistake on our parts, but we are just hoping for an answer to if there will be any way at all we can earn enough to hit that last milestone. I don't think it's too much to ask really considering how many of us are so close. OR at the very least, a response before everything ends would be nice so that we know whether to wait or not
    How’d that work out?
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    what happens to unopened 5* & 4* evolution crystal after the timer elapsed in crystal vault in 7hrs time? I'm holding my opening till next SA. @Kabam Miike, will it be forfeited?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    bring back infinity dungeons!