**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank Down Tickets.

Hi,

This is just a random suggestion. Since there are a number of new champs, shouldn't we get rank down tickets to rank down the older champs. The rank down and rank ups do not need to count towards any rewards but just so the newer/more useful champs in some cases can be used in arenas and quests.

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Yes. But only if you promise to give back all the rewards that you received from using those older champs that you ranked. It's only fair.
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Smh how many of these threads have popped up this week

How many champs have been nerfed recently? How much resources we spent on those champs?
  • Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61
    I’ll assume as there putting magik back to her original , albeit broken state, RDT won’t be issued .
    As for getting RDT for older champs YOU have ranked I would very much doubt it .
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Most dumb idea of the day, if you level up a champion stick with your decision. If the champion gets changed that’s however another discussion.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    I dislike the RDT.. cuz.. many spend alot of money on a specifik champs cuz of the abilities.. Kabam nerf/fix or what ever they called it the champs ability.. A RDT aint enuf really. this is a BS way to earn money.

Imagine they make a Thanos Champs avaible.. with the ability he got in the event.. i mean DEATHnote..
    I will promise u.. the fgm wud´skyrock.... and after couple month with the sales increase kabam pocket with $$$ Kabam claim its a bug and removed the ability and say it was a bug.

Similar to AA... many times before all the change Kabam clamed that his neotroxin (dunno the spell) worked as intented even with the stun and stun immune champs.. already comfirmed back in the OLD AW with Magik was miniboss, juggslut on the left stunimmune nodes and so..

I dont spend lucky for that cuz its a stupid obivous cyclus kabam makes new good champs.. oh after month they claim a bug and wola a "fix". Greating new awersome champ.. and ups "bug" need a "fix" or an exploit.
    Gwenpool heavy
    Quake
    Iceman
    Mephisto

just to name the few names that was "bugged".

Too many times they bring the champs in an event and the new champ seem so good that many spend monety to get them and after sometimes..
  • Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61
    edited June 2018
    Standard business practice to me , maybe if people learnt from their mistakes the rest of us wouldn’t have to read post after post of “Whah !! My champs broken you did this kabam you did this . I’m going to sue you , I want tickets and compo” yada yada yada .

Updates contain flaws , it’s fact , you can’t install programming and codes without it affecting somewhere else. Problem is some are too quick and lack the understanding to comprehend this and go ballistic on forums behind their screens .

Stuff gets fixed , stuff gets altered it’s the nature of the beast , has been since the dawn of business practices .

To fall for it time and time again only to claim it’s their fault just goes to show how uneducated people really can are.

Bottom line , it’s their product and they can do what the hell they like with it . You have no legal standing whatsoever , all your doing is “using” said product , you don’t buy anything , you don’t purchase anything as by law it dosent exist . The only thing they have to sort from a legal stand point is you spending your cash to purchase in game currency . Not what you do with it !
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Minkl3 wrote: »
    Hi,

This is just a random suggestion. Since there are a number of new champs, shouldn't we get rank down tickets to rank down the older champs. The rank down and rank ups do not need to count towards any rewards but just so the newer/more useful champs in some cases can be used in arenas and quests.

Random post? there is literally a post about rdts almost every day.
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    I meant champs like iron man/war machine, etc that were ranked years ago are now of almost no use apart from arena points especially as 4*s. So it could be a good idea, and shadow yes it was a random thought and i dont read the forums everyday to know who posts what.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    every time there is a RDT post there is so much outcry. I used to be against them, but now I feel like it doesn't really matter either way. Give the guy a break. They aren't going to be handing them out like candy. At best we'll get one for each level per year like last year. AT BEST. They are a nice to have, but don't count on getting them and if you do, just be grateful.

With the awful way we treat moderators, if I were them, I wouldn't advocate for more. Why should they? The good things they do are quickly forgotten, while the bugs are remembered and complained about all the time. As a community we should call out when things could be better, absolutely, but we should give credit where it is due and also always remember to be polite about our concerns.