**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Team for Uncollected

Just finished exploring Act 4. Now focusing on becoming uncollected.
Main champs:
5* GP 3/45
5* CB 2/35
4* Stark Spidey 5/50 Sig 40
4* Iceman 5/50 Sig 59
4* Hulk 4/40 Sig 99
4* Hyperion 4/40
Im currently at 5.1.6 Is this team good enough to beat the collector?
Also, I have 2 4* generic available? Options are wolverine, voodoo n sw.
Suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks.

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Take that green Hulk to r5. He's one of the biggest help against collector. He dishes out super damage at low health. Use this against collector. Revive Hulk to 20% level 1 revive and deal a big damage immediately to collector. I would also like if you could r5 Hyperion. He's great against collector as well. Other than these 2 you got gp 5 star, sparky, and ice man to complete the team. Good luck. Use only revives on collector, don't use potions.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    You forgot Odin
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I believes 10 poise sparky can deal similar decent dmg like hulk to collector, juz hulk can immediately whack without chargig poise. Back then, i got my uncollected with only reviving 4r5 gp (thats the best champ i have), with all boosts, yet spent few hundred units on single revives after finish all my spare revives.
    My view is, get 1 regen champ to clear path, remaining champs brute force (10hits die, revive, 10hits die, revive...) to kill collector (that is where hulk and 10 poise sparky come into picture)

So just spare yourself sufficient revives and units( just in case).

Once u become uncollected, then u can slowly build up your roster for 100% exploration, no rush on that.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Sparky is really good because he can autoevade those tricky specials that would otherwise probably kill you.

Also, with your generics? If you have enough sig stones (say 50+) go for Scarlet Witch, she's fantastic. Dr. Voodoo is likewise great, doesn't need any sig stones at all. And if you find yourself using lots of pots, then go for Wolverine. It all depends on what you have and what you need.