**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4star Deadpool cutoff predictions

Anyone have any idea what the cutoffs might be?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Anybody have any idea how many of these threads we’ll see during the course of this month?
    About the same number as the Cutoff. XD
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

It's hard to say at this point. Could be upwards of 10 Mil. I'd have to wait and see the results of the first to gauge a good guess.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★

It's hard to say at this point. Could be upwards of 10 Mil. I'd have to wait and see the results of the first to gauge a good guess.

not a good formula because I'm sure plenty are thinking the same way and the second may be higher than the first
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    If you don't have a lot of money, don't bother
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    is deadpool even worth the grind?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Not if rumours that the whales are planning to grind every arena to lock normal players out of the Goldpool arena are true.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »

Not if rumours that the whales are planning to grind every arena to lock normal players out of the Goldpool arena are true.
    Thah culd be bad just rebemer the first arean domino or what she Call se wuld be ther se so culd doing so the red dp Can be get for 16m culd be alot more
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★

What rumors?
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited June 2018
    as only 200 will win a 4 star deadpool you can pretty much take what was the highest before and add another 5 million
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164

I pulled a gold ticket from the crystals. So this is at least one normie that is getting to grind that arena.

The Deadpool OG arenas have been worth the shards/gold.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    The last cut off was 21.8m so do the math lol
    Started off around 19m, then the grind for deadpool went up each round