**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Leader Message

Why is this so hard? can you implement a message that the leader can write that everyone see when logging in ?
your chat is buggy so it can never be counted on to write any message for entire alliance and sending message to every member one after each other is a forever job.
Would it really be that hard to have a banner or something that is on every page where you go that say what the leader have written?
We have 20 year old games that have this feature, is it that kabam are afraid something naughty is to be written there?

Comments

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    This is why many alliances use Line
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    well, you have the space allotted on the alliance general page to write a short permanent message, about aq/aws, donations, events, or whatever..etc... and that's why almost 99% of the community uses an outside chat app, the game chat is terrible..
  • Options
    Alliance page is easily ignored, must be a leader message that is on every page, you go in to versus then the message is up there to the right, you go to check champions then it is there, you go to your stash and there the message is.
    only [censored] would use outside apps, it is a game, the game should contain everything that is needed to play it, if it does not then it needs to be added.
    Adding a message that can been seen everywhere would solve many things, even better would be that the leader message would be converted into the language that the player device is on.
    Utopia understood this like 20 years ago how a leader message that leader could update whenever helps the alliances a lot.

I still think they scared of someone using words that are not safe as player might be in a non safe space while reading it.
    easy to take a screenshot then and send to kabam.
    how many here going into alliance page and read the alliance board 8 times a day ? if not all then it is useless.
    btw that board is still messed up, if you try to edit the text become grey and if you click again all text get wiped, but I Guess kabam got other bugs to deal with

60-100 letter max Leader message that is seen on every page, just add it kabam, would help so many others, no outside source should be needed to enjoy a game
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    why would I or anyone for that matter, wanna see a message pop up on my screen everytime I go into stash or EQ or AQ/AW, or verses...that would be annoying and obstruct my view of the screen/board..if your players are ignoring your message, maybe better leader/officers are needed....the game has so many bugs and flaws already and you wanna add something that's not needed..