**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need to buy deadpool offer to have access to new gold crystals/ability to get goldpool as a drop?

RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 154
Title says it all. I don't plan on buying the deadpool offer, but I want to make sure that I will still have access to the new gold crystals with the possibility of receiving a goldpool as a rare drop if I don't buy the offer. Thanks

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You don'r need to buy anything to get the gold crystal updated
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 154
    you sure?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    RKO_me wrote: »
    Title says it all. I don't plan on buying the deadpool offer, but I want to make sure that I will still have access to the new gold crystals with the possibility of receiving a goldpool as a rare drop if I don't buy the offer. Thanks

No. The crystals change for everyone, hence why EVERYONE has the expiration timer on the gold crystals in the crystal tab now. Jesus.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Everyone can buy the gold crystals..the gold Deadpool will be a very rare drop.
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 154
    Thanks for the info everyone! but not you K1lltastic. You were rude and unkind.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    The new gold crystal doesn't drop goldpool, it drops a ticket to the goldpool arena.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Slappapow wrote: »
    The new gold crystal doesn't drop goldpool, it drops a ticket to the goldpool arena.

Both, actually.
  • As some helpful Summoners have said, you won't need to buy the Deadpool offer to have access to the Pool's Gold Crystals. These crystals will have a rare chance to give out a Goldpool and a rare chance to award a Golden Ticket (along with them awarding double gold rewards). Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.