**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold Crystals Expiring

KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
Have over 200 gold crystals in inventory and noticed this morning that an expiration timer has been applied to them.

Those crystals have always been saved without any countdown.

Any moderators care to explain what’s happening.

Comments

• Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    While I'm not a moderator, I think it has to do with the Goldpool gold crystals that will be rolled out later today. They will be taking over the regular gold crystals with double gold and a chance at Goldpool and golden tickets for the Goldpool arena at the end of the month.

The question I have is: will the old gold crystals be converted (I would like to assume yes but, you never know unless you ask)?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam DK @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Batman_X10 wrote: »
    While I'm not a moderator, I think it has to do with the Goldpool gold crystals that will be rolled out later today. They will be taking over the regular gold crystals with double gold and a chance at Goldpool and golden tickets for the Goldpool arena at the end of the month.

The question I have is: will the old gold crystals be converted (I would like to assume yes but, you never know unless you ask)?

Thanks for the response.

I’ll probably just spin them all before the time runs out to be safe.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I would leave about 5 of them behind just in case
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Old crystals are never converted over, just like with feature champ crystals, the timer is there to show you the count down until you can't buy them. They don't disappear
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    Can admin comment on this ?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    KattohS wrote: »
    Have over 200 gold crystals in inventory and noticed this morning that an expiration timer has been applied to them.

Those crystals have always been saved without any countdown.

Any moderators care to explain what’s happening.

Very often they offer ppl to buy gold crystals with units once timer expires only crystals remain are ones you got from daily calender...you wont be able to purchase anymore gold crystals till they return again.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    bumping this as I hope a Mod will answer
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    bump
    Another alliance member has close to 300 and over 7mil in gold has seen the countdown.

I’ll give another 2hrs and I’ll open. Doesn’t seem a response is forthcoming.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    Can we have an answer? I have 500 of those
    l0q35h55bctg.jpeg
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    This has been answered before they will disable buying you will keep your crystals but they will not conver over to the new crystal
  • i4playi4play Posts: 2
    This has been answered before they will disable buying you will keep your crystals but they will not conver over to the new crystal
    mind pointing where they said that?!

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is just a timer for them to be updated. They will not be replaced.
    This isn't the first time this happens ...
  • she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    what's this timer.. why is my stash having a timer.. will it fade away.. will it get converted.. will it just die?
    I love my stash so much please reply fast
    my stash is not feeling so good mister stark..
    @Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    read your in game mail and stop asking. ffs.

new crystals for deadpool event. you keep those old ones but for this months event, goldpool crystals replace the gold crystals for purchase.

it is RIGHT in the deadpool message in your inbox.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Batman_X10 wrote: »

They won't replace the ones in your stash, only newly purchased ones, because of the change in what the crystals drop. Common sense, AND the mods have directly answered that in the 'Breaking the Bank" thread.
  • edited June 2018
    Hey everyone, after the timer on the Golden Crystals reaches 0, the Golden Crystals won't be available for purchase from the Crystal Vault. However, you will still keep any Golden Crystals you already own though.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    Thanks for clarifying this
    Thanks for the clarification.
  • crybabycrybaby Posts: 9
    I have gold crystals that now have a timer on them. Are these about to be deleted from my inventory when the new quest comes out? Are they going to be replaced? A little heads up would be nice.
  • crybabycrybaby Posts: 9
    Disregard, just saw another post.