**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spark vs Domino DoT on every single evade!!

KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
no line stats like that!! it should only procs when you failed to proc dexterity or poise charge! but to get DoT on EVERY SINGLE EVADE is not acceptable !!
you guys need to fix it!

Comments

• na_na_ Posts: 55
    It's because the 7% autoevade failure. Although I totally agree this design makes her way too op.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    but it should ONLY proc when it failed, that's what her sig ability stats !
    There's 93% of the time stark(not duped) fails to auto evade. Even if you use Dex.
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Not even evade , it's been a huge problem with parries too
    na_ wrote: »
    There's 93% of the time stark(not duped) fails to auto evade. Even if you use Dex.

his chance to evade is 3% and goes up to 10% when duped and under 50% health
    add -15% from her ability it will make it like this :
    2.55% and 8.5% to successfully evade, aka. not trigger her DoT
    0.45% and 1.5% for his evade to fail, and this is the only percent that should trigger DoT
    NOT 93%!!!!
    is this intended or not? please confirm
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
    BTW, *tech champions never Unluck
    it's in her description, so (100% chance for evade or dexterity mastery to fail) will never apply!!!
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Domino is bugged. im after getting the degen off of just blocking with my gilly
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Ultron has a 3% chance to evade, meaning he will get DoT 97% of the times.

Gwen procs bleed 25% of her hits, meaning she will get DoT 75% of the times.

Hulk procs fury 12% (or so) of the times, meaning DoT 88% of the times.

Etc.

Am I understanding this right? So, we can only use champs that don't proc abilities, like Hawkeye, for instance?

Even parry seems to fail often and give DoT...
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Even star lord gets degen
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Even star lord gets degen

Prob because SL’s fury didnt activate...
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    This is Seriously How you think her mechanic is suppose to work?! I’m not saying you’re wrong just that it is ridiculous. I guess the only hope is that it’s severity Decreases each time…?

Honestly, the way that I read it is IF the ability WOULD trigger and did not (due to her reduction) you would take damage.

Definitely need clarification.
    Notice how they recently added the tag “{ability} failed” in grey text...?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Wimaks wrote: »
    This is Seriously How you think her mechanic is suppose to work?! I’m not saying you’re wrong just that it is ridiculous. I guess the only hope is that it’s severity Decreases each time…?

Honestly, the way that I read it is IF the ability WOULD trigger and did not (due to her reduction) you would take damage.

Definitely need clarification.

That's how it should work. The way it is now it just stupid. 97% every time she attacks Sparky. Awesome!
    edited June 2018
    Fought her in assignment master with SL, didn’t notice anything hinkey...?

Admittedly, I wasn’t paying close attention. Didn’t record it and study it or anything but I didn’t die :-) got hit a few times “Learning” her movements...
    Karinshi wrote: »
    na_ wrote: »

his chance to evade is 3% and goes up to 10% when duped and under 50% health
    add -15% from her ability it will make it like this :
    0.45% and 1.5% for his evade to fail, and this is the only percent that should trigger DoT
    NOT 93%!!!!

I was wrong with his evade chance but then it'll be like this:
    97.45% and 91.5% for his evade to fail and get DoT.
    I know it's bs but it's how her ability works.
    @na_ so you are of the mindset that this is her ability working correctly?

So, let’s say you have a champ that every attack has a 10% chance to cause bleed.... let’s make the hypothetical more concrete:
    One out of every 10 hits WILL cause bleed, Disregarding her reduction this means that you WILL trigger DoT 9 out of every 10 times you hit her...?
    Wimaks wrote: »
    @na_ so you are of the mindset that this is her ability working correctly?

So, let’s say you have a champ that every attack has a 10% chance to cause bleed.... let’s make the hypothetical more concrete:
    One out of every 10 hits WILL cause bleed, Disregarding her reduction this means that you WILL trigger DoT 9 out of every 10 times you hit her...?

Yes this is working as kabam developers intended, but as I said it's complete bs ability they should not have designed her in this way.
    Yeah, I still think the intention is that DoT is only applied if your ability TRIES to activate and FAILS due to her reduction...I guess we will just have to wait for clarification
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I fought her with a maxed 4* SL in a merc misssion and she was constantly dealing DOT!
    WTF? SL doesn't even have any abilities!
    Oh **** wait! The chance to trigger fury...? Is that it???
    Are you F***ing kidding me???
    I knew the moment I saw that that she's gonna be a problem when it involves RNG against us!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    How much damage do you take from her in Uncollected? Is it still easy to play through without using items?
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    edited June 2018
    I fought her on 6* max ability on merc mission master as boss, the tile was bleed and poison immune and gwenpool and archangel was getting dot almost on every hit i landed
  • Karinshi wrote: »
    no line stats like that!! it should only procs when you failed to proc dexterity or poise charge! but to get DoT on EVERY SINGLE EVADE is not acceptable !!
    you guys need to fix it!

it broke the trinity!? REALLY??
    it broke 99% of the champions!
    Parry will trigger it
    Dexterity will trigger it
    Normal attacks to anyone who has this % symbol in his/her ability description will trigger it

check uncollected,(her sig is low)
    so make her sig 100 or so. multiply it by 10(or 12, not sure). and this is the damage you will get EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU DO ALMOST ANYTHING in AW.

the math done in her current stats is bugged for sure
    so how about just wait for Kabam response ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Forgot to mention that:
    Blocking will trigger it
    Mastery(resonate-inequity) will trigger it
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    ghost rider with blade synergies great against her. Gr has 100% chance to activate his all abilities. So no energy damage. Also bishop great against her. Champ like 100% chance to activate ability or has no ability great against her.
    Imran wrote: »
    ghost rider with blade synergies great against her. Gr has 100% chance to activate his all abilities. So no degen. Also bishop great against her. Champ like 100% chance to activate ability or has no ability great against her.

turn every thing that says 100% to 85% since she reduce 15% ability reduction in fights
    don't forget that block+parry+evade will trigger it, so this is not a solution!
    This issue needs to be confirmed before her release in Arena and FGMCs!!
    otherwise people will be mad for providing false AI behavior wasn't intended(I hope!!!!!)
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I fought her on merc mission, one shot her with magic, she was 18K pi. Use r8 champ. Magic don't need to parry, only intercept.