**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin Assignments and Merc Missions Discussion Thread

Comments

• rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    hurricant wrote: »
    I hate this event. Randomly triggering an event is the worst. That means some alliances will get luckier and have more rewards than other alliances. Keep randomness is crystals. It doesn't have to extend to everything.

I agree. And why is there a gap between missions? That makes people with a real life unable to enjoy the event. I am in college and have 2-3 hours max of free time per day, and all at once. What do I get out of this event? Nothing.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Summoners!

The Battlerealm is in disarray. ...

Yeah Kabam keeps trying to fix what shouldn't be fixed

Maybe if they let the Battlerealm stay in disarray, we could make it better ourselves. It's full of vigilantes anyway...
  • Supervegaman_21Supervegaman_21 Posts: 8
    edited June 2018
    I want to buy Deadpool 3* 4* 5* please take my money and make him available for units or cash
  • MayureshMayuresh Posts: 1
    And what about gold crystals? I have 200 of those now , would I get 200 new instead on 7th of this month ? Or would we have to collect all again
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    So many comments, so much negativity. This community complains so much, stop crying about the game and just play. Smdh

So many comments, so much negativity.
    This community complains so much because the game has reasons to complain about. Stop crying about the complaints and just get out your wallet. Smdh
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    The new message in game noted that those who purchased the 3* Deadpool offer would get an entry into the special arena. Will we get another chance to purchase that package? I was still figuring this game out when it was first offered, but I'd really like a 3* Deadpool now. Also, how many 4* Deadpool arenas will there be? @Kabam Miike
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If people chose to quit over unfavourable RNG, that's not their doing. We all roll the same random odds.
  • Hey Everybody,

We want to clarify something regarding the end of the event. This event ends on July 2nd at 5pm PDT. Any active Assassin Assignments or Merc Missions will end at that time. If you start a Merc Mission at 4:55 pm PDT on July 2nd, you will only have 5 minutes to complete the Mission.
  • UberstrarkUberstrark Posts: 15
    it's 6th of june game updated to deadpool
    but no special assassin or merc missions seen the last 8 hours
    or even once..its not there
  • Kossta13Kossta13 Posts: 27
    v7ls1qf5xo9w.png
    so wat happens why cant play
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I think I'll pass on these. The content is too long for a side quest and the rewards are meh. There's 0 challenge to each fight, no interesting or unique node. Big time let down. back to focusing on act 5 i guess.
  • Kossta13Kossta13 Posts: 27
    w0qah5eg0zj8.png
    Wat happen know I don't have marc quest not more
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    The first "4 hours" duration of assassin quest is in between the midnight of Asia time zone....That's ridicules.
  • When do i need to spent my dark artifacts & infinity
  • OnyxgemOnyxgem Posts: 7
    So you make Uncollected hard in terms of all kinds of linked buffed nodes but we still get same old rewards......really kabam...come on
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Trials were really good. Merc mission sucks.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I thought Kabam did a nice job rebounding last month - an interesting new mode (dungeons) that I came to enjoy, a rewarding sidequest (trials of the titan), and a useful in-game currency (dust). They also responded to feedback regarding excessive energy costs in event quest.

While I haven't played the EQ to see how the map compares to past ones for energy, the first map doesn't look promising. The assignments are clunky and time-consuming, with unimpressive rewards. They force people to make awkward choices about sleep and energy refills. When the game is a grind (or even a burden) players will become disenchanted and walk away.

I need 5-stars less than I did 3 months ago. A given number of shards (let's say 150) is less impactful to me now than 3 months ago. I now have to do twice as much work for half as many shards. It was poorly thought out, in my opinion. I think it would've been better received if it was one entry/path per difficulty, and the full rewards could be earned in one pass.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Do you have to do all difficulties once to get a point for mission initiator or just one difficulty
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Seriously ???
    Rewards are way too poor for the time on it
    Mad Titan daily quest was great. This one is crappy

And the cherry on the cake : the x-force crystal with 2* and a chance for 3* and 4* !
    I am a veteran and really don’t care about less than 5*.
    And for what I recently pulled from 5* (Sup Iron Man and King Groot), I doubt from the interest to hardly collect shards
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    Just completed all the difficulties... its a pain... we are talking about 30-35 fights. since it will spawn twice a day, we are talking about 1hour to 1 hour and a half of gameplay to complete it.

If you decide to play AQ and perform 10 fights averaging 2mins per fight, lets sum up 20 more mins

If you have an AW, more 10 fights with 2mins per fight (20mins)

That's 2 hours a day.

Oh wait, I would like to complete month events too, and play some arenas... Damn... it's too much time Kabam. Rethink that please.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yeah, these are terrible.
  • Garbage event. Triple the work for half last months rewards, we won’t be participating further.
  • MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    Garbage. Done 1 run through and I already want to kill myself it's that boring and such underwhelming rewards
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Yeah, no thanks. The trials are the perfect sweet spot. Once a day, only 3 fights. Rewards good enough so that you don't want to skip it.

These Assassin Assignments are just too demanding.

Thanks for the feedback! We can't only run the exact same event over and over, but it is good to know what you enjoy more than other events.

At least give us more 5* shards from these events. I know it's free but come on 150? Trials was way better tbh.

Constructive criticism - make more thanos trials / black panther trails and less of these ones.

Thx
  • xTxOxKxExNxxTxOxKxExNx Posts: 2
    “The Merc Missions each consist of 4 difficulties, and although you can (and should) play through them all, you can only contribute to the completion once per Merc Mission.”

Why do these things more than once? I hardly consider one basic tier 3 iso a reason I should re play all of these missions