**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Energy requirements assassination and merc missions

After doing all the assignments and merc missions I was left with 26 energy to start the new event quest...if these are to be done twice a day then there should be changes to the energy requirement. Either all the assignments and merc missions should cost zero energy, or at the very least the assignments should cost zero. This just seems like a money grab for people to buy the energy refills.

Comments

• SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Or just don’t do them? I did one in master. And will be my last. Way to time consuming
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I couldnt agree more!!! I love how they say "only 13 fights" but dont mention they split the paths for double the energy consumption.
  • MrsDoomMrsDoom Posts: 23
    I just made the same comment to my alliance before coming here.
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    I didn't even fully explore the assignments!
    edited June 2018
    Just for assignments:
    26 energy x2 day x30 days=1,560 energy total for the month
    That's roughly 22 energy refills or 660 units

The rewards aren't great. Some more shards would be worth trying to keep up with the schedule. At least add some deadpool golden crystals or something for spice. It's the energy requirement that kinds of throws a wrench into getting content done.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Half the rewards of trials too.
    I won't be doing any of these
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Energy can be purchased with units. Units can be earned for free. Having something require energy is only a money grab if you make it that.
    And that's just for the hardest difficulty
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I just assumed this was all part of 2018’s Summoner Appreciation event...changes to champs no one asked to change, special events with fewer rewards + more demands + inconvenient times during the day, whale-milking arenas, a new champ whose ability is to screw you over with RNG...

It’s hard to keep from belting out Sir Elton’s “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” at the top of my lungs.

Dr. Zola
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    Time consuming indeed