**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance recruiting (€APTN) is recruiting

We have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (543) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

We only ask that you participate in AQ with minimal donations, SA , & War. & that you have GroupMe app for better AQ & War communication.

That’s it. It’s that simple.

So Come Join Us , Have fun , & Grow. 👍🏻 Hit us up in the game (€APTN) look for me in the game.

Comments

• rnozzrnozz Posts: 1
    sounds good to me, I'll reach you before new week started.
  • A_RizzeLA_RizzeL Posts: 16
    You can also contact me on line if interested in joining this ally. Line ID is arizzel
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    Sonnyt4jr wrote: »
    We have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

We only ask that you participate in AQ with minimal donations, SA , & War. & that you have GroupMe app for better AQ & War communication.

So Come Join Us , Have fun , & Grow. 👍🏻 Hit us up in the game (€APTN) look for me in the game.

We have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

• Jbz_j_k_96Jbz_j_k_96 Posts: 18
    Can i join????
    owdktv724h46.jpg

• D12D12 Posts: 41
    May I join in game name D12-BmE
  • A_RizzeLA_RizzeL Posts: 16
    D12 you’re not quite strong enough for the entry level we are looking at.
    Sonnyt4jr - We have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

Sonnyt4jr here - We have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

Search me in game & add me as a froend or Apply to the alliance, we will consider the application as it comes

Sonnyt4jr here - We are a 9.5Mil Gold Alliance & have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

Search me in game & add me as a froend or Apply to the alliance, we will consider the application as it comes, So Come Join Us.

Sonnyt4jr here - We are a 9.5Mil Gold Alliance & have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

Search me in game & add me as a froend or Apply to the alliance, we will consider the application as it comes, So Come Join Us.

Sonnyt4jr here - We are a 12.5Mil Gold Alliance & have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

• Infernus8Infernus8 Posts: 17
    Hitmeup150kuserporkcho