**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman ice armor not working with Masacre

In the uncollected event quest iceman's ice armor did not prevent more than 5% health being taken away when hit with masacre's sp2 (the second hit). This happened twice, ice armor gets removed though. I have noticed this when fighting other champs as well, though I cannot remember which ones. Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• CeramicaCeramica Posts: 3
    It will break after the first hit from a sp2, the remaining hits are not capped at 5% once he takes the first hit. If it's a sp3 the icearmour will last the entire animation.
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    Don't use L2
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Ice armour only takes one blow or and sp3 is counted at one ! So if u get hit by his shot that’s ice armour gone so
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Hollywood_ wrote: »
    Don't use L2

read OP again then comment
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hollywood_ wrote: »
    Don't use L2

You should read that post again
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    edited June 2018
    Ceramica wrote: »
    It will break after the first hit from a sp2, the remaining hits are not capped at 5% once he takes the first hit. If it's a sp3 the icearmour will last the entire animation.

I didn't get hit with the first hit of the SP2 though. I dodged it. That's the issue. Still had ice armor on second hit of the SP2. I just can't see that bomb he throws. It blends in with the background, just like Doc Ocs SP2.