**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Masacre and the Mercs for Money

Looks like Miike left his browser open. Let’s check out his search history… Why are there so many tabs open? Close your tabs Miike! So many pictures of Halloween Decorations… It’s June! Did he really order an answering machine? In 2018? Oh! What’s this? Looks like the forum post about Deadpooltwoza is almost done. This is just boring! Let’s see if I can add a bit of spice to this bland post.

STUFF… AND THINGS

A long time ago (like a month) a bunch of spandex clad weirdos decided they must prevent some dude from doing… something? Look I dunno what happened because somebody didn’t invite the best Champion in the game (I would have unbalanced it with all my awesomeness, anyway). All I know is a lot of people were upset about controls being backwards…
ANYWAY, Thanos Cable has asked you to help him track down his old “partner”, and I’ll find some way to get involved, don’t cha worry.

PEOPLE WORTH PAYING ATTENTION TO

Oh hey look, it’s been a month, so why not add some more Champions for you to drool over (just don’t get any on the screen).

Well would you lookie here, first Domino gets her own comic series, then she joins her bestest friends in the Battlerealm. She really is Lady Luck!
Despite what she says, we go way back, to like, X-Force in the 90’s (damn I look good for my age). She has the mutant ability of luck, which isn’t flashy so let me explain in simple terms:
Better Crit Rate make enemies hurt-y! Better Block make her not hurt-y!

Next is Masacre, a former priest who apparently can’t spell his own name, and is also a man of style... MY STYLE! He stole my style after we had a little chit-chat and he decided to rid the world of evil (go big, or go home, eh?). What he lacks in good looks, regeneration, and witty humor, he makes up for with machetes, shotguns, and a flaming bat. Say whaaaat? Says here he’s a got a bat that he sets on fire after he gets enough ignition charges.

Who is this golden beauty I see before me? After a freak accident apparently involving several cans of gold paint, we get Goldpool. According to this sheet, he’s “a better version of Deadpool in every way shape and form”. No way, there’s no way that they added a better version of Deadpool at higher rarities, right?
Right guys?

While I try to remove that golden fake from the code, I’ve got some technical mumbo-jumbo for you to read. Toodleoo!

ONE LAST THING...
Check your mail Summoner. If you're Level 25 or over, I just snuck you the Master Difficulty key. Don't tell anyone!
--
Q&A
How long does this quest run for?
This quest will be starting on the 6th of June at ~10:00AM PST and will run until July 4th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until June 20th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

I can’t see some of the rewards under “View Rewards” Are they missing?
No, they’re there! Currently we can’t fit all the rewards in the preview. In Particular, the title on Heroic difficulty cannot be previewed but you will still receive it upon meeting the required criteria.

How do I get the Legends title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the event being live will win the title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner quests, you earn:
4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
2x Generic Tier 1 Catalyst
2x Generic Tier 2 Catalyst
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
1x Merc for Money Title

For completing and mastering all of the Normal quests, you earn:
1x 3-Star Venompool
5000x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
2000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
150x Units
2700x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
1x Alpha Catalyst
3x Tier 2 Generic Catalyst
5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
1x Merc for Money Title

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic quests, you earn:

4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
x1 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
1x Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Generic Catalyst
12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
1x Merc for Money Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
6000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (3x Crystals)
2000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (100% of a Crystal)
1500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (15% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
3600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
55x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment
1x Perfect Weapon Title
1x Merc for Money Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected quests, you earn:
4020x 4-Star Crystal Shards
7500x 5-Star Crystal Shards
2500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
12000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9000x Tier 5 Generic Catalyst Shard
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Are 5 and 6-star fighters allowed in the Healing Factor Arenas?

Is there any bonus to not using the free Master Key?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I have a feeling uncollected is going to be even harder than Thanos :-(
  • Ebbtide wrote: »

No and No. The Healing Factor Arena is just for 3-Star and 4-Star Champions, and the Master Key is the same Master Key you normally receive for beating Heroic 100%.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    You should probably pin this announcement.

ETA: Nevermind, already pinned now
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    any details that can be provided about the energy requirement???
  • DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    waiting last minute this time aren't you?
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »

No and No. The Healing Factor Arena is just for 3-Star and 4-Star Champions, and the Master Key is the same Master Key you normally receive for beating Heroic 100%.

Thank you. I kept asking because last Healing Factor Arena 5-stars were allowed. If 6-stars were brought into this it would be a runaway for those with them compared to those with lesser rosters.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590

Why you think that!
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    Maldita sea? Eh, Kabam? Lol like vocabulary coming from masacre. Qué onda, órale...looks like you got your game on point this month
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

Why you think that!

I don't kno I feel the last 3 the difficulty has been going up but I could be wrong just my personal assessment.
    Sounds oaxaceano
  • Killerkatana13Killerkatana13 Posts: 14
    This event quest is one of my favorites so far, since my favorite marvel character is Deadpool. Looking fowards to both arenas and hopefully pulling limited characters.
    Hahahaha piscina muerta: Deadpool. You guys are hilarious with literal translations
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    waiting last minute this time aren't you?

No, didn’t you read? Deadpool hijacked the post

So it makes sense why it’s a little late. Right?
  • Hey All,

One quick edit to note: Since Deadpool was kind enough to give any Summoner Level 25+ a key to the Master Difficulty, you can earn the Merc for Money Title from the completion of Master Difficulty as well. You don't have to finish any other difficulty to get that title.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Man i love the self aware humor there is with this description bet in gonna love this event even more.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    How about the energy cost @Kabam Miike is the energy cost of this month event quest is same as the previous month quest or more?
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162

Much easier..
  • So cool
    🙏
  • KinemglaviKinemglavi Posts: 7
    What about the legends run with a opened master difficulty, can you do the master first then the heroic? What will happen if someone completes entire master without the last quest, and then start heroic. Is this gonna be a possible exploit. @Kabam Miike, a clarification would be nice.
  • GBGGBG Posts: 1
    Hello my name is Kevin
  • Hey guys am new and already got a level four fighter

• SALVAJESALVAJE Posts: 1
    Hola a todos nenes
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Deapool (i'm hoping you still have @Kabam Miike 's browser still open) please give me some small amount of hope... c3praw5c2odg.png
    aym0x4bdngdz.png
    I have a wife, a kid, a job and busted ass as much as humanly possible for 4 days and fell short of the top 100. Have mercy on a dedicated summoner with a real life. I do have a golden ticket left... Will 4* Deadpool be a milestone reward in the goldpool arena???
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    I'm so unbelievably bummed. Please give me some hope @Kabam Miike
  • Yeah...
  • What will happen to infinity dust
  • I’m so excited to get the three star venompool he is gonna be an easy three star who I actually want