**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino (list of bugs)

Alright, second time posting this because the other one went up in ether because editing posts on the forums apparently mandate re-approval. Been testing domino all afternoon long, and have gotten some help from members of the community, here's a list of her bugs:

- Champs that are said to be immune to all ability accuracy (Mordo, Duped Meph, AA) are actually NOT immune to her ability reduction at the start of the fight (Screenshots attached)
- Her sig procs even if your ability successfully lands or even when there's actually no ability to land
- The damage from her sig seems to be very inconsistent and fluctuating (the numerical values based on Dom boss in first chapter of uncollected)
  1. Damage is reduces with multiple applications of degen (working correctly according to her sig)
  2. Max damage from degen is not affected by class relations, defensive masteries, or resistances (~300 per tic)
  3. Min damage from degen is not affected by class relations, defensive masteries, or resistances (48 per tic)

Please take a look at these and maybe issue fixes before we have to face her in AW tomorrow. Thanks.

zpk9fw27xz8v.png
w28zbdvsrhfd.png
grqmn6mkk3eb.png
8aw8lkk16lwc.gif

Comments

• DerangedDeranged Posts: 8
    Yagami9999 wrote: »
    WOW Magik Vs Domino video

Got degen for Critical Failure
    Means Magik suppose to Crit, but didn;t so got degen...... wow

Don't think its the crit, I believe is a bug as a result of Magik's signature ability. Perhaps the original limbo chance failed but the one from her sig allowed it to be proc-ed. Domino's ability should only work if limbo didnt proc tbh.

As for those blocked hits proc-ing degen, do you have perfect block % in your mastery set up? Try removing it, it might be the cause (and I dont agree with abilities from masteries proc-ing the degen tbh)
  • CoatseyyyCoatseyyy Posts: 13
    Well put together.

Please fix this.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Deranged wrote: »

Don't think its the crit, I believe is a bug as a result of Magik's signature ability. Perhaps the original limbo chance failed but the one from her sig allowed it to be proc-ed. Domino's ability should only work if limbo didnt proc tbh

As for those blocked hits proc-ing degen, do you have perfect block % in your mastery set up? Try removing it, it might be the cause (and I dont agree with abilities from masteries proc-ing the degen tbh)

What would be the original Limbo chance though? She only has two Limbos, offensive (100% via special) and defensive (x% via sig ability level). The defensive Limbo worked, she gained a power bar and triggered it

Domino is confusing. I agree as well, our masteries should not be this diminished. The linked gif appears to show even Assassin failing and causing Critical Failure
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Fixxx wrote: »
    Eccohawk wrote: »
    Not sure that pic of AA is a bug. Every block/parry has a chance to proc Poison. In this case the parry succeeded but the poison didn't. So you'd potentially see a critical failure almost constantly when fighting domino with AA.

Poison chance only applies if the enemy is already bleeding. She's not

Moreover, Archangel's ability accuracy cannot be decreased by his enemies--his Parry should have also worked against her

Not really. Without bleeds there is a 0% chance to poison her on block.... It was actually the first thing I thought about when first reading her abilities "AA is gonna get rekt".
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Eccohawk wrote: »
    Not sure that pic of AA is a bug. Every block/parry has a chance to proc Poison. In this case the parry succeeded but the poison didn't. So you'd potentially see a critical failure almost constantly when fighting domino with AA.

Poison chance only applies if the enemy is already bleeding. She's not

Moreover, Archangel's ability accuracy cannot be decreased by his enemies--his Parry should have also worked against her

Not really. Without bleeds there is a 0% chance to poison her on block.... It was actually the first thing I thought about when first reading her abilities "AA is gonna get rekt".

Ah, you're correct--it's 0% chance, thank you for pointing it out. Which makes the Critical Failure even more confounding, because Poison Wings worked as intended
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    I wanna add another bug with domino here...
    Fought her in new uncollected mission with iceman and it happened twice, that if I intercept and try to do a 5-hit-combo, the second or third light attack hit just hits the air (needless to say, she directly hit me before I could continue with my next attack).

device: LG-D855
    MCOC v18.1.0
  • HeidanHeidan Posts: 12
    Give this man a medal, and fix these bugs please.

:D:D:D:D

“The city is flying, we’re fighting an army of cheated domino and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense.”
    The Avengers: Age of Ultron :D
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This reminds me of the invisible DV debuff that came to light when they introduced Void. I wouldn't be surprised if in their code there was something silly like triggering a failure first then triggering the ability. I'm sure we'll hear back form them in a few months.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Anyone else getting random issues with normal blocks? Several times now I've had "critical failure" and my blocks randomly dropped and I got smashed. Now, there were dropped blocked issues beforehand, but now it's saying "critical failure" and they just drop, I'm wondering if this is some bug mechanic with Domino. If this is somehow "working as intended" that is a BS ability...will try to get video, but it's random
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Deranged wrote: »

Don't think its the crit, I believe is a bug as a result of Magik's signature ability. Perhaps the original limbo chance failed but the one from her sig allowed it to be proc-ed. Domino's ability should only work if limbo didnt proc tbh

What would be the original Limbo chance though? She only has two Limbos, offensive (100% via special) and defensive (x% via sig ability level). The defensive Limbo worked, she gained a power bar and triggered it

Domino is confusing. I agree as well, our masteries should not be this diminished. The linked gif appears to show even Assassin failing and causing Critical Failure

Limbo has a few different things, when her ability accuracy is reduced she could trigger Limbo but not the energy damage, or she doesn't heal afterwards. Basically it has multiple parts, and not all of them triggered.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Ok, much of this is correct some isn't -- underlying issue being very poor description of Domino's signature.

Remember when BW used to break through blocks because block counted as an ability. This is somewhat related I think.

AA: 0% poison is still an ability that didn't proc, so this is correct behavior.

AA, Mephisto, Mordo: These champions should be able to parry 100% of the time, this is broken.

Magik video: Magik activated limbo but Domino signature still proced, this is a bug clearly.

I think she really is a broken champion on many levels. Her launch must be delayed -- she cannot be introduced in current form. At a minimum, her signature has to clearly state what ability failed to proc. This is essential for players to be able to adjust to her. It's simple "Critical Failure: Poison" "Critical Failure: Frostbite"...
  • Har8Har8 Posts: 31
    I think there is a level of urgency here, before everybody goes all in for her, and she becomes the bane of everyone's existence in AW defense. There are definitely several bugs going round.
    p.s. thanks for the post
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Still waiting for an answer :)
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Her arena is coming up.. We need some acknowledgement
  • McocBladeMcocBlade Posts: 13
    The main Bug is Her white Hair and dark eye is in Left side in display Icon while it's in right side in Playing character. So she is visually as well as mechanically bugged
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    You’ve gotta say something that actually costs them money. Just add something like, “Domino’s critical failure applies to LoL champs when their evade fails,” and it will be fixed within the next hour.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    McocBlade wrote: »
    The main Bug is Her white Hair and dark eye is in Left side in display Icon while it's in right side in Playing character. So she is visually as well as mechanically bugged

When defending, characters are mirrored. that's why Thanos' glove switched hands last month.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    You’ve gotta say something that actually costs them money. Just add something like, “Domino’s critical failure applies to LoL champs when their evade fails,” and it will be fixed within the next hour.

I really hate to think this but i have a feeling youre not wrong.