**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Same.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Not to beat a dead horse...i started the quest without looking so I guess i'll 100% it again in the hopes kabam sends the rewards after the fact rather than let the quest expire.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    20 min, still no response....
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    edited June 2018
    Same here. Only did it once when they started yesterday and it shows that it's still 100% from yesterday's run.

zcx43cc9n2rz.png

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Rose @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • King_JayKing_Jay Posts: 12
    Same here
  • VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    2dlr450dhcl1.png
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    edited June 2018
    Exaxtly the same Quest as 24h ago for me and just did one path and none explore or completion rewards
  • Wulfgar79Wulfgar79 Posts: 27
    i am seeing the same. ran the quest and didnt get the 100 5* shards. should have compensation for both the missed rewards and wasted energy.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    It's nice to see that everything gets thoroughly tested prior to release
  • H3llbatH3llbat Posts: 19
    same think also
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Sweet more compensation rewards :-)

Kabam’s mistake, which means they’re going to hand out full rewards to everyone right?
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    8l0tiyemo7mi.png
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    edited June 2018
    (Edit: posted on the wrong thread and can't delete this one)
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Same here. Typical, push it out without testing. Give us a broken game full of bugs. They must thrive on hearing complaints!
  • Same dilemma
  • Kniv7esKniv7es Posts: 10
    edited June 2018
    Here we go, same thing,

and also wasted energy trying to see if it was only a visual bug...
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    i did not notice the bug and ran master both sides and it did not give me the rewards
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I want a rank down ticket!
    Wulfgar79 wrote: »
    i am seeing the same. ran the quest and didnt get the 100 5* shards. should have compensation for both the missed rewards and wasted energy.

Sorry you had to be the one to confirm it but I was wondering if it was visible bug only but apparently not

• Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    How does this company manage to mess everything up? New content always has bugs, errors, or glitches. I understand this is bonus content that is free stuff but really? This is just another area of gameplay in a long list that doesn’t function as it should upon its release. Maybe one day you will actually test things instead of only claiming you do. Your track record clearly says you don’t.
  • RoboRoRoRoboRoRo Posts: 11
    Hey everyone, went ahead and moved this to the correct section and merged these threads together so that we can keep track of this easier. We'll be letting the rest of the team know about this so that they can investigate this for everyone.

where is the correct section for this? I didn't see anything when I was searching the issue.
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    So much for planning your break at work so you can get your assassin assignment completed. Guess I will miss this one.
    Another important repercussion here is no Merc Mission either since we can’t play to spawn one.

Guess Kabam owes us full rewards for that too 👍