**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• MongooseSuicideMongooseSuicide Posts: 45
    Almost 2 hours in to a bugged event and no comment from mods with info / timeframe?
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    It shows I'm at 100%, but I've only done it yesterday when launched.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Hey everyone, went ahead and moved this to the correct section and merged these threads together so that we can keep track of this easier. We'll be letting the rest of the team know about this so that they can investigate this for everyone.

May I say something constructive here? Please tell your game team to test these things out before its released to us. We would like to have this working asap
  • Great I completed master before I notified they were 100% already and got no 5* shards :s
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    DukeZman wrote: »
    Wulfgar79 wrote: »
    i am seeing the same. ran the quest and didnt get the 100 5* shards. should have compensation for both the missed rewards and wasted energy.

Sorry you had to be the one to confirm it but I was wondering if it was visible bug only but apparently not

Both? You should be compensated for one or the other. If they had reset you would have spend time and energy on them getting the rewards. If they didn’t, like now, you used energy and got nothing. You should get one of them, but not both.

It’s like going to the store to buy a new shirt. The shirt wasn’t delivered even though it should have been. You paid for it anyway, thinking maybe they would have the shirt anyway and just misplaced the “sold out” card. Now you demand your money back and a free shirt. You should either get a shirt, or the money, but not both.

Edit: sticky fingers.
  • MyonikaMyonika Posts: 10
    Having the same issue
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Looks like the game is "remembering" the percentages from your very first run. In my case - it said 0% on entry and 100% on exit. I was able to run the new path - but when I re-entered it showed that everything had been completed. Of course, no rewards...

I mean really? Again?
  • As I was about to do my rounds through this new assignment I noticed it was telling me that I had already completed all four difficulty levels with 100% when I had not completed any of them since the last refresh for the assignment. Just wondering if that's normal or if I can still get my rewards by playing through it even though it says it's 100%? lskqdyqr7mpf.png
  • They should shut them down until they are fixed, so people don’t use potions or revives for no rewards.
  • I have the same issue. What is the point of them going away and coming back if you can't repeat them?
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Same
  • When they came in yesterday I was able to complete them the first two times they came in but just now it's saying it's already been completed. I didn't even do the beginner or normal on the one before this but it's saying it's now done.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Half done and no update? Come on Kabam.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    useless mission. It's too boring. I don't waste time in it as it gives small rewards.
  • JayedJoyJayedJoy Posts: 14
    I just did 1 run in assassin assignments master. But it showed 100% and didn't give me any completion or exploration rewards.
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Let's not be too harsh. I'm hoping Kabam will do the right thing and compensate us for it. In addition, I will now have no chance to do the Assassin Assignment as my time window available to do it has past, so I'd hope they wouldn't issue a quick fix and then expect us to try to do it the last hour or two it's available. They should just compensate us and fix it for the next one.
  • I don't play adventure's assignment.but instant I saw expart mode was cleared...how it's possible ??? Please give the answer as soon as possible.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Hey everyone, went ahead and moved this to the correct section and merged these threads together so that we can keep track of this easier. We'll be letting the rest of the team know about this so that they can investigate this for everyone.

For the future, here's a proper customer service response:

"Hey everyone, thanks for letting us know about this right away. You're right... something is clearly wrong here and we're already on it. For now, please do not complete the quests. If you already did this, don't worry. We will compensate you for the rewards and lost energy. We're not really sure at this moment how long the fix will take, but you should hear back from me within the hour for an update. Thanks for your patience on this issue. It surely wasn't intentional, but we're working hard to correct it and will make it right with everyone who was affected."

It would be cool if they did comp us the energy and rewards since we can't run it, or some of us did run it before we noticed it was already completed 100%... but don't bank on it just yet.

• MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Less than a hour left and still no fix. Guess we all have to write this one off.
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Tiemilios wrote: »
    Let's not be too harsh. I'm hoping Kabam will do the right thing and compensate us for it. In addition, I will now have no chance to do the Assassin Assignment as my time window available to do it has past, so I'd hope they wouldn't issue a quick fix and then expect us to try to do it the last hour or two it's available. They should just compensate us and fix it for the next one.

I would so much rather have a game that works than constantly receive compensation for one that is constantly having problems.
    Maybe the answer is sending all of our complaints to NETMARBLE?
  • Ruzzman1Ruzzman1 Posts: 49
    I just completed heroic because it was still reading 0% as I’d not done any of them just master and it gave me all rewards . qyyqybviy8q6.png
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    A couple of people in my Alliance got their missions reset and now they have more X-Force shards than I do. This isn't fun. I purposely saved my energy to do these missions first this morning and then use my energy elsewhere. And now I'm behind on X-Force crystal shards and 4* and 5* shards
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    Still no word on when this will be fixed? So were just SOL on this round I take it?
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    SomeAss wrote: »
    A couple of people in my Alliance got their missions reset and now they have more X-Force shards than I do. This isn't fun. I purposely saved my energy to do these missions first this morning and then use my energy elsewhere. And now I'm behind on X-Force crystal shards and 4* and 5* shards

I was relying on these to get SA awards finished. We’re 2k short and I would have got a 3* and 4* crystal
  • RoboRoRoRoboRoRo Posts: 11
    edited June 2018
    Ruzzman1 wrote: »
    I just completed heroic because it was still reading 0% as I’d not done any of them just master and it gave me all rewards . qyyqybviy8q6.png

It works for you if you didn't run it during yesterday's assignment, but if you did run it yesterday, then you will not get the full rewards and you will not have a chance to trigger a merc mission.
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    lqdnwtlvjl84.jpeg