**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Superior Ironman's Arc Overload potency reduced after update 18.1 [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• SupraAztecSupraAztec Posts: 15
    Have they messaged anybody?
    @Kabam Miike Can yall resolve this issue?
    Oh and it isnt working as Intended. I hav been playing with Superior as my main character for 2 years and this is not the way he has worked or functioned. Its an insult and a slap to the face if they say that.
    Shame on you who asked if this is what it was intended to work as.
    What is wrong with yall people? This is not how it was intended to work. How can Superior IronMan be weaker and get less health and less armor Rating than regular IronMan. They need to Fix this issue cause i have had enough of this messing arou d with characters just cause theu can. Been playing for 3 and half years and it wont hurt my feelings at all to just stop playi g pwrmanently. I have been appling Sig Stones on my 5 ☆ Superior for 2 years and they mess with him like this. Its an insult and i hope....... I better shut up mow cause im furious........
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    HI all!

We wanted to let you know that the reduction in Superior Ironman's Arc Overload Regeneration was not intentional, and is a bug. It looks like it was a result of his Signature Ability not scaling correctly. No matter what your Signature level was, it would regenerate the same amount.

We are working a fix that we hope to implement it very soon. Apologies for the confusion!
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • DucimusDucimus Posts: 32
    @SupraAztec we have an answer! It was a bug and completely unintentional.

Thanks everyone for your help and support in my quest for an answer and thank you @Kabam Lyra for your attention and prompt response.
    Just let her know its Superior IronMan not Regular IronMan
  • DucimusDucimus Posts: 32
    I saw that but assumed it was a typo. Besides, the fix has already been made to SIM.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    See what happens when you mess with Archangel's Neurotoxin. You break the whole freakin game!
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    edited June 2018