**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Frame Rate and Performance updates listed are not being reflected in the game

I've read the explanation to the changes to Astral Evade listed here http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/426773/#Comment_426773

Fixing or changing how the game works without adding it to the changelog then back peddling that it's related to performance increases would be fine if true, but I'm experiencing the complete opposite. The frame rate is worse and the lag is worse. Instead of pointing me to the graveyard thread you created about lag (which I've already contributed to) and closing this thread, please take a moment to address what is actually happening with efforts to fix the underlying problems with game play which are reported every day.

Comments

• SHORTYJVSHORTYJV Posts: 19
    Parry timing really seems to be impacted by this frame rate adjustment. I've been thinking that I started to suck at playing this game until I found out that others are experiencing the same issue with parry timing.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    The change to evade and drax has nothing to do with frame rate. I don’t understand why they patched into that but there is no improvement and evaders now act differently when facing drax
    Yep, I was fighting a classic ultron in eq and the evade is totally different, so it's not just mordo's evade that has changed, but seemingly all evaders (which could actually be a good thing). Previously, drax was great against classic ultron because the guaranteed evade actually gave you an opening for a free combo- ultron evades the first hit of the medium, but gets caught by the second hit. This no longer works, and the evade pushes ultron much farther away. On one hand this is annoying but I think this also acts as a fix for many of the evade bugs, it doesn't seem like ultron will be able to attack while evading any more
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    SHORTYJV wrote: »
    Parry timing really seems to be impacted by this frame rate adjustment. I've been thinking that I started to suck at playing this game until I found out that others are experiencing the same issue with parry timing.

Yeah, the impact to parry is super annoying.