**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    Nada gold and iso only
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Jeez Kabam, Mission about to end and we’ve heard nothing by way of update or fix. Plz do better!
    vlz8v558mc5g.png
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Not only does it show me still 100% but when I did both paths again I didn't get any shards as reward.
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    Opened it up and this was what was here. Thought it was a fluke so ran it and still just got the gold and iso nothing else.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Kabam are we gunna get the rewards as if we did it??? And also the rewards from a merc mission that we missed the opportunity to potentially trigger??
  • FireStealerFireStealer Posts: 8
    Same problem here. Looks universal.
  • SandsUnitedSandsUnited Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit We have heard no response for this issue. Can we get some response that something is being researched? We've now lost out on rewards...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Well this is garbage. Just missed an entire mission. Thanks a lot Kabam.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    it could be worse... it could be a 4 hours emergency maintenance.....
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    One day into the new EQ and Kabam does it again. Unbelievable.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    This is really not a bug... it's Domino's luck working for her and Kabam and against us...
  • MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Can a mod reply and confirm this will be fixed for the next one? I'll have to stay up late to do that one (was gonna pass on it as I was expecting to be able to do the last one) so I'd like to know ahead of time that there's any point in doing so.
  • MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    Awful rewards. Game team again showing themselves to be completely out of touch. Easy pass for me
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    My assassin assignment was already done and haven't done one after it expired last night. So no rewards for being around at the right time with energy ready... oh wait. I think I bought that one cause I saw a new assignment after doing a path in the event quest...
  • FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    Not sure if anyone's figured this out but it's not only the Assignments that aren't resetting, just did my 2nd Merc Mission (One I unlocked and one my alliance unlocked) and it saved the progress from my first one so no rewards
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yep! Had a new Merc mission up and saying I already did the paths. Yay 6 more hours down the drain on top of the already 11hours!!!
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    New assassin assignment in 3 hours.

What are the odds we get new information or is fixed?

I say 23:1 nothing new, and next assignment is still bugged. Lol
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Several people in my alliance, as well as friends list have been asking me about this, and I found myself also missing these. The last three merc missions for me alone have been completed 15/15 participants, yet no one but the initiator is getting any rewards. The initiator is only getting the bonus rewards. The standard rewards are not being sent to anyone participating.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    None of the rewards for any merc missions we've completed have been awarded either. No X-force shards, 5* shards. Only thing is, the starter is getting the bonus only.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    So are we going to be comped rewards from the assignments that didnt' work earlier today?
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Still no word from the mods on the bug from earlier? Way to communicate, Kabam. Did my sarcasm come through? Just making sure.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Is anyone surprised that there is no fix?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Not surprised nobody took my 23:1 odds. No new info and still broken....lol

nb515m08eggo.png