Champion Spotlight - Goldpool!

So the designers didn’t do a spotlight for me, huh!? Step aside little designer person and let me show you how to do a real writeup.

Max 5-Star Stats:

Health: 26826
Attack: 2414
Max PI:
Without Signature: 7706
With Signature (200): 10650
Gold Rating: 24 karat

Character Class: (the sexiest) Mutant

Basic Abilities: Taunt, Regeneration, Stun, Prowess, Bleed

Signature Ability
(But I really should have at least 5 Signatures with my sick moves):
Double Regen = Double Fun
When brought below 35% Max Health
Once per fight, Goldpool gains Regeneration, recovering 8859.43 Health over 8 seconds. If this ability is suppressed by a Skill Champion, Goldpool reaches into his script code and tries once more to activate it after 2 seconds. Mutant beats Trained...I mean...Skill

Abilities

Land 20 Hits Without Being Struck
Goldpool’s confidence soars and he begins throwing out childish barbs to annoy his opponent, Taunting them for 10 seconds which reduces their Attack by 35% and increases their chance of launching a Special Attack by 20%. Childish!? Hey! Words hurt!

When brought below 15% Max Health
Once per fight, Goldpool has a 999% chance to gain a Regeneration, recovering 6706.5 Health over 8 seconds. Leave my Regen alone Black Widow! You too Crossbones!

Heavy Attacks
A boot to the face is always funny, and allows Goldpool to Refresh an active Taunt Debuff. Pow! Right in the...well…

Bleed Effects
Goldpool’s accelerated healing factor reduces the damage of incoming Bleed effects by 20%

Special Attack 1
65% chance to Stun the opponent for 2 seconds. Against Non-Robot Male Champions, this chance is doubled. Cup Check!

Special Attack 2
If Goldpool completes his dance after this attack he gains Prowess, increasing Special Attack damage by 100% for 40 seconds. If he is interrupted he instead gains 25% Power. Dance break!
100% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 3983.1 direct damage over 5.50 seconds. This Bleed is affected by Prowess Buffs.
25% chance to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds. The first time this attack is used each fight, the chance is 100%.

Special Attack 3
Goldpool receives a call from the game devs, and then annoys them into Refreshing his Prowess and Regeneration Buffs.
100% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 6517.8 direct damage over 4.50 seconds. This Bleed is affected by Prowess Buffs.

NOTE: These Numbers are based on a 5-Star, Rank 5 Level 65 Goldpool

Comments

• AbsimiliardAbsimiliard Posts: 31
    What are his synergies?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 172
    Does that mean when duped he gets double regen, 35% & 18%?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 417
    Rotelly wrote: »

Yup basically a non full immune ultron
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 1,166
    Wow
  • Rotelly wrote: »

He can get 4 regens if you time each of the 2 regens with his sp3 to refresh it .
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 1,182
    edited June 7
    I don't have a Red Deadpool to compare, but Goldpool's regeneration seems weaker. That Sig repairs 33% of his health, on top of the 25% he gets at 15% health. That's 58% health, in two tranches. Slightly better than Ultron, I guess; since it can't be interrupted or prevented easily.

And if you time the S3 well, you can increase it a bit more.

I'm excited about the 20% bleed resistance though. That's almost as good as Gambit's awesome 22% bleed resistance!
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 183
    Thats a pretty high prestige
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 178
    edited June 7
    Yes, what are his synergies?
    @ kabam miike
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 71
    edited June 7
    mort_07 wrote: »
    Yes, what are his synergies?
    @ kabam miike

Got this

"Team Deadpool Awesome Force" - Deadpool, Venompool, Deadpool X-Force, Gwenpool: "Deadpool Champions take -20% Bleed Damage." (It doesn't say it doesn't stack. Possible 100% Bleed Damage reduction for Goldpool, who has 20% reduction on his own.

"Annoyances! Assemble!" - Agent Venom, Mordo: "Goldpool - Bleed Debuffs become Passive Bleeds"; Agent Venom - "+15% Bleed Debuff Damage"; Mordo - "+15% Fury Buff Duration." Unique Synergy - doesn't stack with duplicate synergies.

"Broken Minds" - Carnage, Void, Green Goblin: "All Champions gain +1000 Armor Rating while Stunned."

"The Gold Standard" - Goldpool: "All Champions gain +8% Special Attack Rating." (Yes, having him on a team even by himself triggers this one.)

Hope this helped
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 592
    Waiting on this version of DP lol2if4uy127l9v.jpg
  • tkt546tkt546 Posts: 5
    Will he be added to the normal champion pool like other new champions, or will he be limited access version like Red Deadpool that is only available during this special event?
  • Themis_xwsthsThemis_xwsths Posts: 167
    He is limited. One of those "trophy champs", the most useful one of them to be honest, surpassing thanos who in my opinion was the best one before. From all the pictures we see everyday, he'll end up being more common than 4star deadpool. Yet he still refuses to join my team... (please devs hook me up)
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 828
    That prestige is insane
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 1,166
    LoPresti wrote: »
    That prestige is insane

Yeah dude second highest prestige in the game
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 1,648
    Looks like some players will be taking Goldpool to r5 because AQ rank rewards are so great :D
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 214
    LoPresti wrote: »
    That prestige is insane

Yeah dude second highest prestige in the game

Exactly why I'm rank 5ing mine at some point. Cant pass up that prestige.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 1,181
    How does his taunt work? Is it every 20 hits he taunts them? Or is it once you hit 20 hits, he randomly taunts here and there?
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 183
    Every 20 on combo meter he taunts
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 746
    Goldpool should of had the Regen power of Og deadpool
  • Thought he will just be an useless trophy champ
    But reading his write up i might have use for him beyond arena
  • Goldpool should 'melt" when incinerated
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    Just wonder does it only in 5 stars or are there 3-stars or 4-stars version???
  • champz44 wrote: »
    Just wonder does it only in 5 stars or are there 3-stars or 4-stars version???

Theres only 5* goldpool