**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nightcrawler- still useful on defense?

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
I was really happy to have pulled 5* nightcrawler yesterday, I have always wanted him because of his animations as well as burst damage. I know most people primarily consider him a defensive champ, but since the swashbuckling switch trick has been known for quite a while now, has anyone had any kills with him on defense recently? I personally don't have any trouble fighting him anymore, and once I upgrade mine I will probably only use him for fun on offense

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Depends how high you are in war, I would say if you're pretty high in war probably not most people know how to fight him and get him to switch. If you're in a lower war you'll probably get a few kills to people not experienced with fighting him
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I get kills with mine
    I get kills with mine
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Know how to make him switch he's very easy. If you don't and don't use champs who reduce defensive ability accuracy you're in for a bad time.
  • Spiderdude729Spiderdude729 Posts: 45
    Of course, Nightcrawler’s invade is the most annoying thing I’ve have ever experienced in my whole life trying to fight him is a nightmare. Get it Nightmare
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    He can still cause issues on stun immune nodes at the right tier. The trick is known, but I still see him get kills.
    Of course, Nightcrawler’s invade is the most annoying thing I’ve have ever experienced in my whole life trying to fight him is a nightmare. Get it Nightmare

Alien invades are more annnoying
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Nightcrawler invades now lol.he did invade the white house in x2
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    not really, plus today people tend to use champs with true strike against imiw and medusa