**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nightcrawler- still useful on defense?

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
I was really happy to have pulled 5* nightcrawler yesterday, I have always wanted him because of his animations as well as burst damage. I know most people primarily consider him a defensive champ, but since the swashbuckling switch trick has been known for quite a while now, has anyone had any kills with him on defense recently? I personally don't have any trouble fighting him anymore, and once I upgrade mine I will probably only use him for fun on offense

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Depends how high you are in war, I would say if you're pretty high in war probably not most people know how to fight him and get him to switch. If you're in a lower war you'll probably get a few kills to people not experienced with fighting him
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I get kills with mine
    I get kills with mine
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Know how to make him switch he's very easy. If you don't and don't use champs who reduce defensive ability accuracy you're in for a bad time.
  • Spiderdude729Spiderdude729 Posts: 45
    Of course, Nightcrawler’s invade is the most annoying thing I’ve have ever experienced in my whole life trying to fight him is a nightmare. Get it Nightmare
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    He can still cause issues on stun immune nodes at the right tier. The trick is known, but I still see him get kills.
    Of course, Nightcrawler’s invade is the most annoying thing I’ve have ever experienced in my whole life trying to fight him is a nightmare. Get it Nightmare

Alien invades are more annnoying
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Nightcrawler invades now lol.he did invade the white house in x2
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    not really, plus today people tend to use champs with true strike against imiw and medusa