**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RoL attempt

So, I want to go for a completion of RoL. My roster is (all 4* 4/40):
X-23
Thor or Nightcrawler (both duped)
Gwenpool
Guilly (for Wolvie)
Hulk (poison immune for SW)

Would it cost me a lot of units with this team? Should I wait for a Starlord and dupe him? Any tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Depend one yours skils
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    X-23
    Gwenpool
    Guilly (for Wolvie)

Would it cost me a lot of units with this team? Should I wait for a Starlord and dupe him? Any tips would be appreciated.

If you have enough skill and can use X23 for the majority of the fights then you can do it with very little resources used. Wolverine is by far the most difficult fight and you could lose a champ at SW if you do not parry or evade her specials.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    I did it with champs around the same level. Took me 4 revives and 1 team revive but no units. You should be good.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    I did it with similar and it cost me nothing. Well, it cost me something: practice. I would start with X-23 and practice practice practice. I wouldn't even attempt RoL for real until I could bring down both Winter Soldier and Captain Marvel with X-23 with zero potion use. When you can do that, you will probably be able to take the whole thing down with minimal or zero potions.

RoL isn't going anywhere, so in my opinion there's zero point to spending past it. Use it to hone your skills, until you can defeat it primarily with your skills. RoL is a great learning environment these days because as imposing as it might appear to a newer player, those enemies by in large are not hard to fight, and they lack their special three attack so you don't have to worry as much about power control or having to eat a special three attack. You can focus on evading, managing the attack, minimizing damage taken, and building up the endurance to fight long fights without making mistakes.

And don't be afraid to write off a bad run and just start over. Again: it is not going anywhere. If you're having a bad day, and we all have them, its cheaper to reset and try again then get mentally locked into spending potion after potion thinking you need to push past.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    X-23
    Gwenpool
    Guilly (for Wolvie)

I used X-23 (5/50) in all fights but less versus Wolverine, that I used Guilly (4/40)
    I don't remember which more, but I'm sure that I made a synergy team based on critical rating (precision), so my regen was triggering more often.
    My strategy was SP2 all the way, good damage output and I was able to regen that block damage back.

Note: Recharge your phone, and take a rest between some fights, one wrong movement and you can get whacked. I did not use revives, just boosts
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    5/50 X23 for all but Wolvie. I used my 3* Guillotine for Wolvie, only had to revive twice.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Thanks for the input guys! I managed to take down WS and CM in one go with X-23, so probably gonna go for it tomorrow!
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Good luck bud...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    My X-23 was rank 4 when I did ROL, she carried me through almost all the fights, except Wolvie and SW. Your team will definitely get you through. Good Luck!