**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Goodpool worth it?

Just curious if he’s worth all the hubbub. Like is he a game changer? God tier?

Or just a trophy?

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Just curious if he’s worth all the hubbub. Like is he a game changer? God tier?

Or just a trophy?
  • SpiderGwenSpiderGwen Posts: 32
    From what I've seen he's average, certainly not a gamechanger.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    He is pretty "meh" in terms of dmg from the videos I watched. A neat trophy to have though... just not something to break the bank going for.
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    He's a slightly better version of Deadpool, so the only thing about him that's good is he's a diversity hire for war defense.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    He is the shiny bling that everyone has to have.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Dropped over 5k of units and got nothing nothing i tell you
    Does he regen like regular DP? The more power the more regen?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Does he regen like regular DP? The more power the more regen?

No his regen isnt tied to power
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    There is a goldpool don't know about a goodpool
    Hahaha....”goodpool” is SUPER rare.

Darn autocorrect
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Nooo
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    jaylerd wrote: »
    He's a slightly better version of Deadpool, so the only thing about him that's good is he's a diversity hire for war defense.

Thought about doing this with mine. Surprise a few folks on certain nodes. He's tagged as a defender so might as well see how he performs there.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    jaylerd wrote: »

Slightly better in that he’s available as a 5 star? His regen is trash, and his other stuff is pretty weak. I’d trade all of that side hustle **** he can do for even a slightly lesser version of OG Redpool’s regen.