**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Nightmare - Legend Run Times

12346»

Comments

• ZippsZipps Posts: 11
    Jskeete54 wrote: »
    @Zipps what was your time exactly? the guy in 100th place could've rounded it off

@Jskeete54 I got 3:21 maybe 3:22 but tried the last day and since they didn't clarified what time they did the cut for that quest I guess I got screwed by that
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    edited June 2018
    Placed 29 with 3:13
    Told you guys that the cutoff will be 3:25
  • GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    FLYER wrote: »

What for this month quest cut off ? Same ?
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    edited June 2018
    GATE55 wrote: »

What for this month quest cut off ? Same ?

Didn’t see thread about the new EQ yet.
    open one and in couple of days i can probably see the cutoff
    Queqquee wrote: »
    Hi guys I did legend run today first time trying it.
    It’s was just a test run with blade 5* rank5
    But with no suicide .

Form comparing all your scores here I did bad obviously my time was 4hr 5mins

Any tips for next month EQ
    today I actually finish master 100% at 2hr 15mins
    And the grind on heroic was very long .
    Was is the standard time finishing master ?
    You must have suicide mastery, iphone X/8, play well

I was playing with iPhone 7

I did it with iphone 7 plus so theres hope

Nice gonna give up my hope of being legend for now .

Congrats all those who make it . Those who grind for it. Not for those who pay merc to do it.

I try it I know how hectic it is.
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    Damn my time was 3:30. So I was 5 min short. Last EQ i was 3 min short, I think it´s a sign: STOP Spending on LR! :) Just out of curiosity, how many of you guxs in the last section did with az IPhone 7?
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    Satesz wrote: »
    Damn my time was 3:30. So I was 5 min short. Last EQ i was 3 min short, I think it´s a sign: STOP Spending on LR! :) Just out of curiosity, how many of you guxs in the last section did with az IPhone 7?

I did it with Iphone 7+ and that was my 3rd attempt
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    Traikov wrote: »
    Satesz wrote: »

I did it with Iphone 7+ and that was my 3rd attempt

7and 7+ different right ?
  • KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43
    1st try, finished 48th and I timed it at about 3:17. Used 5* Blade, Villain synergy plus mutant synergy. Almost all my mastery points in offense but NO suicides. iPhone 8+ and I was heavily boosted. Switched my team up for 3.2 and brought in Iceman for the second Thanos. Congrats to everyone who made it! I feel super cool with my new Legend tag:)
  • simula67simula67 Posts: 49
    Got #45 with 3:15. First attempt. Pretty excited. Congrats to everyone else!