**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Auto Fight!

As the title states, my arena keep entering auto fight and this is really bothering me! I cant keep my winstreak to more than 5. I've tried reinstalling but is still occurring. I even changed to another device(iPad mini 2) but the results is the same. I suspect some how my account is corrupted?

I've emailed Kabam support but they only told me they will send it to senior investigation team. And thats it. Couldnt even get compensation for the T1 alpha arena.

Is there anyone suffering from this? Any help to solve this is greatly appreciated. I'm desperately in need of units and got to grind arena.

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    arena enter auto fight????? wtf ????
  • CriffordCrifford Posts: 17
    Yes you read that right. Something thats not suppose to happen.
    3qkz9ovtno9v.gif

Tried to make it a gif. Pardon the poor quality.
    edited June 2018
    looks like you may have a hacked/modded game apk there......

a very bad one... lol
    No i did not download any modded apk and this thing occur to my iPad mini 2 using the same account. Its just my account. My second account isnt suffering from this.
    very odd.... very very odd.....
    It happened after the update.. perhaps something went wrong at the server side..
  • CasCas Posts: 1
    Have a friend that this happen in war. He had to step out of his alliance to not jeopardize the alliance season rewards but could really hurt his profile if he is unable to get it sorted by the cut off for season rewards.
    So i wasnt the only one. Hope kabam sort this out soon... luckily my war isn't affected..
    Thanks for sharing with me cas
  • MaxTacMaxTac Posts: 16
    Hello I'm Kabam Maïke,
    Thank you for posting the video of you clearly using a third party applications. Our application is bug free don't question our abilities !
    Enjoy nothing as compensation and your account receives a temporary 5days ban as a warning.
    This topic is closed.
  • MaxTacMaxTac Posts: 16
    edited June 2018
    BTW, I'm really sorry for you, is it happening in other modes ? Did you try to remove auto-fight in quests and see if it changes the behavior in Arena ?
    Maybe the app remembers your auto-fight selection and applies it on other fights.

I had "similar" issue the other day with auto-fighting turning ON at the start of a fight when I disabled it in the champ select screen.
    edited June 2018
    It only happen in arena! Omg its totally unreasonably to suddenly jump in conclusion!

Ive removed auto fight for my event quest but its still happening! As explained earlier, my second account isnt suffering from this. Even a device switch doesnt help. My second account isnt affected.