**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• Is still giving me 100% when it shows.. should i still do the path and will i get the rewards from?
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Additionally last batch, unable to participate due to the 100% cleared bug on the memory maps
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    I'm only getting the chest rewards, nothing more
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Heigl18 wrote: »
    New assignment is up and it says 100% complete alreadyhj7dsglhsi8w.png

This is SO TRUE I yes i have the same bug
    Its so danm fruastrating to be sumwhat locked out of both X Force and 3 Star crystals. When you see this image you literally begin to regret life. Kabam PLS fix
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    When are we expecting the fix. This isn’t fair to everyone. We deserve to be compensated.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    They fix will probably be out today an kabam will send out all the rewards that could of been gained. Don't get me wrong kabam most definitely have their bad points but in this case they'll sort it out.
  • HeidanHeidan Posts: 12
    edited June 2018
    Any news about the delay to fix it ?
    Thanks
  • akafreakakafreak Posts: 39
    Ok, beside this issue, my alliance had 2 merc missions, and none of initiator got any rewards... So why no rewards for the initiators of the merc missions? And why the condition to have at least 15 players to play the merc mission to get the "bonus reward"? What if the alliance has only 5 members? Those this means they are not "worth" for you kabam?

• devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    same issue here, i've not even started and it's all 100% complete. Even when i tried to run the completed quest again, there's also no rewards beside the miserable chest which opens to 100 shards to a 2k crystal for a shot at a 2 star champ crystal.
  • chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    I had the same bug today morning. Didn't realise it was a bug and thought I did the whole 100% and just didnt realize it. What can Kabam give us to compensate for the lost shards?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    This event is a joke, 3 days in I've only been able to get rewards from one event, I'm losing out on 5* shards because the bugs and timings of combatant variant
    Why cant they just leave each one up for 12 hours then everyone will get a chance to do both no matter where they live instead of just gearing everything towards US time zones as usual
  • HeidanHeidan Posts: 12
    edited June 2018
    They probably are going to shift days lost on the amount of days the event is available and that's it.
    :D

In that case no compensation needed :)
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Easier and better to send the equivalent shards than to postpone end of events
  • DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 63
    So I’ve seen two comments from kabam team in this whole thread about what’s going on...and it’s not been helpful. I’ve not had a single mission pop up since the problem. And the kabam side is very quiet. This is a really poor show on your side. Think you can share more information with us? A time frame, a compo package? Etc etc. We are all in the dark her @Kabam Miike
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I'm expecting you to send out full rewards of completing both the Assignments and the lost Mission to everyone. Fix your game Kabam and compensate for all the lost rewards.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Wow. No response whatsoever about what the potential solution is going to be? This is the 3rd Assignment that is broken. And that means 3 missed Merc Missions too. That's a lot of rewards missed out on: 750 5* shards, 450 4* shards, 1350 3* shards, 1425 T2B fragments, 6000 T3B fragments, 2400 T4B fragments, 4950 X-force Shards (plus whatever you would have gotten from chests), and 9750 Gold

Can any Moderator tell us that if you 100% the first two events, that you will make us whole for all 3 (or more depending how long it takes you to fix this issue) broken events?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Rose @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    These bugs are getting old really quick! Better QA and testing is required if you don't want to keep loosing players!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Testing a run now... but at least this time the Adventurers Assignment shows none of my paths have been taken yet.
  • AestericsAesterics Posts: 18
    Its the same with me.. I was unable to complete master mode last time n when I try to complete it again.. All I get is just 75 shards and nothing else... Disappointing when u missed couple of missions already t9l4i91s3jws.png
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Yea strange it seems it reset for some, but not for others.... maybe you can only run it once in 48 hours?
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    sc5qbnrbdzsp.jpg
    Kabam mentioned in a tweet that they are aware of the issue and are working on it.
  • Asked alliance mates if everyone has reset. So far 4 yes, 1 no. The no is in UK.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I’m US and all 4 show 💯 still. Haven’t been able to run it since the first day
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Maybe they could tell us how they will resolve the missing rewards so people aren't so anxious about whether they are losing out on good rewards because of this mess. |

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Rose @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam DK @Kabam Loto @Kabam Vydious
  • I too am having this issue.

Android 6.0.1

Using WiFi, Nexus 5 phone.

I have completed first 3 missions, but every time it reappears (have seen it 3 times since completion) it still has the 100% on the first 3.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Still showing as 100% for me...Missing out on some rewards over this, too. Do you have any updates at all?

Just hearing the team is almost done with their fix would be enough.
  • Hey everyone, we had pushed a possible fix for this issue, but since some of you are still seeing your quests not resetting, we're going to continue investigating this.