**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nerf Domino

She is OP, nothing else to add.
She's the NEW Scarlet Witch plus she can nullify domains like dexterity and parry!
Come on men, she's ridiculous!

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    No. Either way... Kabam will nerf her, as they did with Scarlet Witch, Dr Strange, Black Widow, Starlord, Archangel, Magik, etc, etc..
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Iv smashed master,uncollected and merc missions and haven't had any bother what so ever and if shebis broken then its not a nerf she needs it will be a fix,there is a difference between nerf and fix but im sure you all knew that.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Robinfifth wrote: »
    In Merc missions she is not on a special node. Your screen just starts reading critical failure before you even do anything and you start taking damage. There are multiple people in my alliance all of us are dying to domino from phantom damage that is supposedly from critical failure from abilities being countered while we are standing still or just blocking. She is completely broken.

But according to @Canario you should just git gud and l2p!
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    You can learn to fight them. Insane abilities with unavoidable damage for nearly anything you do in a fight. No thanks not interested in finding my way to make it through a fight without dying in war to only have to spend tremendous resources to heal while never being hit

She’s broken in Assassin assignments too.

• CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Canario wrote: »
    Iv smashed master,uncollected and merc missions and haven't had any bother what so ever and if shebis broken then its not a nerf she needs it will be a fix,there is a difference between nerf and fix but im sure you all knew that.

Please feel free to share a video of you smashing her to bits without taking a ton of unwarranted damage. When you're losing a majority of your health while never getting hit something is wrong.

I use my 5* duped yellow jacket at R4 and he just messes her up plus my yj has insane health let alone that insane stinger damage.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Hulk destroyed her, btw
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Cute how people think she is in quests and judge her on that. Nice you know up front who to take in and have 5 champs. On AW you have no clue and she will be WAY stronger on a lot of nodes. Block not working or evade can be instant KO. Have fun!
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    She is OP, nothing else to add.
    She's the NEW Scarlet Witch plus she can nullify domains like dexterity and parry!
    Come on men, she's ridiculous!

Actually I'd approve leaving domino as is if it meant bringing in 5* scarlet witch as a counter! :)
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I would say really read her spotlight
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    • At the start of the fight, opponents lose 15% Ability Accuracy. Whenever one of Domino’s abilities fails to trigger, she gains +10% Ability Accuracy for 8 seconds.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    Cute how people think she is in quests and judge her on that. Nice you know up front who to take in and have 5 champs. On AW you have no clue and she will be WAY stronger on a lot of nodes. Block not working or evade can be instant KO. Have fun!

Facts don’t matter. These people are beating her at even PI and maybe losing a champ. They don’t understand the impacts when you are pretty much going to lose 1-2 champs to her in war because of “luck”.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Carames wrote: »
    Hilariously ironic that a guy with a Blade avatar is complaining about an OP champ ;-)

That’s like half the population of every alliance past gold tier
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Why not make every champ as easy to fight as say Colossus. No armor ups, but as squishy as Electro/RR. Going forward you can KO new champs in 2 hits. In addition to that you can get 6* generic awakening gems with a chance at a bundle of 6* generic awakening gems (3 in a bundle). Then you can rightly feel a deserved sense of accomplishment for achieving success with the most minimal task with the added benefit of getting the most valuable item in game.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    I smell a Blade nerf hmm