**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Caption America Infinity War v18.1 L2 Nerf?

Ever since updating to v18.1 I have not seen a single L2 special by CapIW be a critical hit. I've done more than 30 of them and not a single crit. Please fix this. I spent a lot of time and effort getting him and ranking him up to have him nerfed like this. L2 crits are what makes him strong.

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I noticed the exact same thing. Chalked it up to bad luck at first, but he honestly can’t seem to crit anymore in that scenario. Just ranked the guy, and he’s already being worked on? Come on! Didn’t see any complaints from the community about it either. If this is actually another silent nerf, it’s getting a bit silly. Can some mod please look into this and confirm it’s yet another bug? What’s next? Wolvie’s heal becomes a self afflicted wound that drains health?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Dissapointing nerfs are just being thrown everywhere recently.
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    another nerf? jeez
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    I was using Cap IW just yesterday and got some monster 30k+ crits. He seems to be working perfectly fine for me
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Parthyzan wrote: »
    Guys, there are not changing champions without communicating it to us :D:D:D:D:D:D

Have you read any posts in the last week?
  • ZerkoZerko Posts: 8
    edited June 2018
    He still crits on L2 following a Heavy (Mid-Heavy, I used the L2 after the first half of the Heavy was used). Just tested it now and went 1 for 5 with it.

It is likely that you could go on a cold streak with it as it's just 1 hit on the L2 so with bad luck you could go a while without seeing a crit.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    is this true?
  • NullifierxNullifierx Posts: 11
    1 outof 5 is too small a sample to make any conclusions. I’ve done 60-70 of these and only one has crit. If I do L2 without heavy first then it crits. This is a silent nerf for sure and typical kabam to ignore it. We need to here from kabam on this.
    Zerko wrote: »
    He still crits on L2 following a Heavy (Mid-Heavy, I used the L2 after the first half of the Heavy was used). Just tested it now and went 1 for 5 with it.

It is likely that you could go on a cold streak with it as it's just 1 hit on the L2 so with bad luck you could go a while without seeing a crit.

It works fine if you don’t do heavy and yes you can get a 30k crit in that mode. I was regularly getting 60k crits after heavy but that rarely happens anymore.
    I was using Cap IW just yesterday and got some monster 30k+ crits. He seems to be working perfectly fine for me
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    He is not criting anymore that's for sure. So new Champs are getting silent nerfs now? Lol. I can't be the only one who thinks that's totally unfair and unjust.

Why can't this game and changes be transparent like we were promised?
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    That's messed up tons of people spent a lot of time and money getting him.
    This needs to be addressed.
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Have tested in ROL and I can confirm his L2 never crits when at 5 charges.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s been fine for me, still getting those 40k crust as much as usual
    Looks like they fixed him. Been working like normal today. They need to be transparent about what happened.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    No issues here. He's been popping the l2 crit after the heavy randomly when i use him.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    no probs here

also i wanna know who the heck is "caption america"????? is that like the new champion that attacks you with unique quotes????
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on