**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino (list of bugs)

2»

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    You’ve gotta say something that actually costs them money. Just add something like, “Domino’s critical failure applies to LoL champs when their evade fails,” and it will be fixed within the next hour.

And you will be able to just combo into them and break their blocks. But I suspect that critical failure will not proc as much when using her on attack. Just on defense.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    You’ve gotta say something that actually costs them money. Just add something like, “Domino’s critical failure applies to LoL champs when their evade fails,” and it will be fixed within the next hour.

100-200 damage per tick doesn't do much against LOL champions though ...

Ya, but them not triggering abilities would be very helpful.
  • Mcord117 wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

100-200 damage per tick doesn't do much against LOL champions though ...

But it does prevent them from evading. Imagine if it critical failed on the enrage timer

I don't think it would prevent them from evading since that evade is part of the enigmatic and can only be circumvented through true strike/accuracy.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    AA's and Mephisto's abilities reduced? Didn't you get the memo... everything we like about our current champs are going away. You must now buy all these new shiny unaltered champs.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    She is confusing me. Watching Seatin's uncollected vid, I never saw him get degen'd once. I am using Stark Spidey and am getting degen'd left, right, and center. Evading her first attack gets me a degen when my Precision from Dexterity fails to proc and then another degen when my Poise charge from Dexterity fails to proc.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Was hoping we’d hear some sort of response or acknowledgement from Kabam by now, even the generic, “We will pass this onto the dev team”.

All I hear is crickets....
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    -______-‘
  • It's kind of absurd that Kabam hasn't even acknowledged this thread yet.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Cha-ching!
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    The cleanest counter I've seen for Domino is Vision, who has no proc on his basic hits and the few things he does do are supposed to proc 100% of the time. But yeah, by and large she has no opponents who are not going to be taking damage.
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    They've acknowledged a lot of the parts raise in this thread here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/431741/#Comment_431741
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    Honestly, Domino is one of the most buggy and messed up champions Kabam has ever released. Did not a single person test her out before they released her? Pathetic, even for Kabam.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Great post
  • King
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

Eccohawk wrote: »
    Not sure that pic of AA is a bug. Every block/parry has a chance to proc Poison. In this case the parry succeeded but the poison didn't. So you'd potentially see a critical failure almost constantly when fighting domino with AA.

Correct. Domino destroys AA. His poison has a negative ability accuracy without bleed up. So it fails every time on its own so critical failure almost always happens since the ability fails on its own. Love fighting AAs with my 5/50 sig 99 domino. Not a bug